|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.03 - $52.79 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Polyester, cotton, pvc, and latex rubber.
- 100% polyester costume w/ attached foam zombie chest and knee patches
- All over blood splatters & tattered clothing
- Elastic band in pants waist and scrub cap, self ties on scrub mask
- Scary latex mask covers face, elastic security band goes around back of head
- Latex gloves completed the scrub doctor look
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This zombie doctor is ready to deliver your new baby so 1...2...3..push! This Child Zombie Doctor Costume is a scary zombie themed costume for little kid. It's covered in blood and organs! You can a toy weapon or even a stethoscope to this costume as a cool accessory! - Pants w/ Attached Zombie Knee - Scrub Cap - Scrub Mask - Pair of Gloves - Shirt w/ Attached Zombie Chest - Zombie Face Mask
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07C86TH9H
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 21, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fabric is somewhat a "gauze" type material, but it is a nicer weight than a lot of other costumes I have seen. It held up at school and trick or treating in the rain, so definitely a plus.
The mask was a little stiff feeling, but my son said it felt fine to him. It had a slight plastic odor and wasn't overwhelming. The plastic chest piece and leg piece are built into the top and pants.
The surgical gloves were just regular latex type gloves with red paint on them. They were very large for his little hands, this was an easy piece to substitute by buying cheap dollar store replacements in a smaller size.
Overall it was a costume I am happy I dished out the money for. My son LOVED it and that's what matters most of all!
My 8 yr old son wears a 10-12 so ordered large. Pants a bit too long but easy to fold over the waist so worked well :).