- File Size: 2307 KB
- Print Length: 20 pages
- Publisher: KiteReaders; 2 edition (October 2, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 2, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008BVMUVW
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #255,477 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Zombie-Kids: A Fun Book For Zombie Fans. Free audio book inside. (KiteReaders Monster Series) Kindle Edition
|Length: 20 pages||Age Level: 2 - 8||Grade Level: P - 2|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Zombie-Kids: A Fun Book For Zombie Fans. Free audio book inside. (KiteReaders Monster Series)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The kids LOVED it. They laughed. They whooped. They pretended they were zombies. They asked me to read it a couple of more times. They looked at the artwork. They tried to make their own zombie kids books. This one of the books I don't mind that they keep asking me for. It might only be 20 pages, but I would pay the $2.99 for it.
Zombies are people
that have feelings too
They like to be loved
just like me and like you.
As with Dweck's other books, the rhymes are very easy to read, and lots of fun. She works with fabulous illustrators, and this time is no exception. I plan to share this book with my grandson in the near future, and I'm sure he will enjoy it as much as I have.
The book is too advanced for a new reader, but is just right for an adult or older child to read to a young child. And it provides lots of opportunities for dramatizing as you read.
I would recommend this book to almost all children.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
cute, fun read kids and adults can enjoy. who doesn't like a bit of gore? :)Published 8 months ago by consume
I love zombies and the book was awesome kids all over the world will love it
I wish it was longer
Very funny my family love the book it turned into a excellent bed time story (; (:(; (: !! !!Published 17 months ago by Dakota
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Children's Books > Holidays & Celebrations > Halloween
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Spine-Chilling Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Holidays & Celebrations > Halloween
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Scary Stories