- Pamphlet: 2 pages
- Publisher: Dickson Keanaghan, LLC; 2 edition (January 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933230525
- ISBN-13: 978-1933230528
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 62 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Zombie Notes PALS Certification Exam Preparation (laminated card)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
I found that the Zombie Notes were very helpful. I liked how they helped me review information that I usually found difficult to memorize. I think Michele is a great teacher. --RN Fior Perrone, Good Samaritan Hospital, West Islip, NY.
The Zombie Notes were very helpful, concise, and an excellent study tool. I keep coming back to Michele's classes because they are educational, fun, and not stressful. --RN Julie Mullen, Kaiser Permanente, Long Island, NY
The Zombie Notes Study Charts were very effective in preparing me for the ACLS exam. --Roseanne Fraser, nursing student; The Zombie Notes were user-friendly and were a great review before taking the exam. --Susan Tromp, RN, Good Samaritan Hospital; The Zombie Notes were very helpful, easy to read, and easy to memorize. --Kathryn Durdaller, RN, Winthrop University Hospital. --Kathryn Durdaller, RN, Winthrop University Hospital
From the Author
What are Zombie Notes study guides?
1. Zombie Notes study guides are short, to-the-point study guides.
2. They are all designed to be especially useful to someone approaching a subject for the first time.
3. Some are designed with a specific certification or exam in mind.
4. All are designed to give the student the most important information that must be memorized.
Why did we make the Zombie Notes study guides?
1. There are other study guides available.
2. Some of them are very good and serve an important function for students.
3. But these other laminated study guides are typically jamming an entire semester of material into two or four pages.
4. They are very hard to understand, much less study from, because they are designed for students that have already mastered the subject.
5. They are typically marketed as a review to be used at the end of the semester - before a final exam.
6. This doesn't help a student approaching a subject for the first time.
7. As educators, we believe that we have a responsibility to help the students be successful in a subject.
8. After many years in college, graduate school, and post graduate school, we realized that most educators don't care how successful a student is.
10. Most teachers feel that they are doing their job by teaching, and the rest is up to the students.
11. We do not like this attitude.
12. We believe that a student's success is a direct result of our efforts as educators.
13. By helping students understand a subject right from the beginning of the semester, the students are then well prepared for the final exam.
How do I use the Zombie Notes study guides?
1. Zombie Notes are a supplement to your regular studies.
2. These study guides simply help the student get a strong foot-hold on the subject.
3. All of our study guides can be used before studying a subject.
4. If a student memorizes the information on our study guides, they will have a very strong foundation in that subject.
What is the story behind the Zombie Notes study guides?
1. Zombie Notes study guides were first developed by Joseph and Michele Kunz in 1984 to help their students prepare for exams. Over the years, all of our study guides have been refined and kept up to date.
2. Our students are very busy people.
3. We needed a way to get them up-to-speed on certain subjects.
4. There is also very specific information that we needed our students to know, and know it cold.
5. All the information that we expect our students to always know, we put into chart form.
6. Everyone of our students know exactly what we expect them to know.
7. Not everyone has the time to read the entire textbook of the subject, nor can they understand all of it.
8. The Zombie Notes started as a simple print-out that we gave out in class.
9. As our students spread out across America, the demand for them increased.
10. We began selling them as a laminated chart through Amazon.com/. --This text refers to an alternate Pamphlet edition.