- File Size: 177 KB
- Print Length: 22 pages
- Publication Date: September 24, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FFK37W8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,950,881 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Zombie Tree Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought the book because it looked promising, and I wasn't disappointed. The only reason I knocked off one star (and I realize this is more personal than objective criticism, but I'm sure there are others who agree with me) is for some of the language, and one little nagging question I had that was never answered.
I don't mind swearing, but the use of ableist language soured my opinion of the main character. He was still engaging, however, and I could identify with his story throughout the piece.
And I couldn't help but wonder why Pattie would WANT to move back to such a place when she knew all of this was still going on. Furthermore, why everyone else didn't just... leave. That being said, the pride with which the characters defended their town did tell me that they were dedicated to their cause despite their cursed history, so I thought that was sufficient for a short story.
Definitely a good, fast read that won't disappoint you if you like zombie stories. It's a refreshing take on a popular genre!
This is a zombie story that I really enjoyed. There's just something oh so creepy about an entire town with a secret! I liked the concept of the zombie tree and the fresh take on zombies. Of course it has all the ingredients of a proper zombie story: an unexpected spin, lots of action, gore, some drama, a protagonist that you can sympathize with and most importantly, a cool explanation where the zombies came from. It was easy to read; I finished it in one sitting. Worth the time- I don’t regret reading this at all.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors