Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zombieland [Blu-ray]
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on December 12, 2015
Great movie, but do not buy the multi format version, No sleeve or code is included for the digital copy, it's a scam.
on February 1, 2016
Digital copy doesn't work, don't buy unless you have a blue ray player
on November 8, 2015
I had heard a lot of things about this movie and I don't think it was worth the money. They should offer it to Prime members for free. Thank god I just rented it.
on June 16, 2015
Not the least bit funny. Gory, bloody, not what I expected. Was told it was like Shawn of the dead, it was not.
on January 22, 2012
Zombieland is an excellent movie - funny, and it has zombies. What more could you ask? This copy of the blu-ray, however, is a complete rip off. One of the reasons I purchased this version was that it came with the digital copy, but the digital copy had expired before I purchased the disc. This is fraud, plain and simple. If you're going to advertise a digital copy as part of what you get when you purchase the product, then I own the digital copy. Sony yet again proves they have no interest in providing good (or even honest) customer service.
on March 23, 2014
I bought this when it was on sale before Christmas. Stupidly, I delayed watching it for several months and am now outside the return window. The first time I tried to watch it I discovered that it will not play at all and my right to a digital copy is invalid because it expired in 2011. Thus, I am out the entire purchase price for something that I can now throw away.
on March 6, 2013
If you are buying this DVD set to get the Digital Copy do not purchase it. The code is expired and there is no way to get a fresh code to get the digital copy.

Other than that Bill Murray rocks!!!
on September 27, 2015
Amazon should pay me for sitting through this d&g t*rd of a movie.
on November 2, 2015
Omigosh! I tried to watch this… and could not. Frankly, this stuff makes the Republican presidential debates look like good stuff. I cannot believe that participants of this product actually wanted screen credit. The large percentage of 5 star reviews means something. I do not know what.Nor do I want to know what.
on February 16, 2016
It just wasn't that great of a movie!