Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 207 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 379 reviews
on March 10, 2016
This game brings up so many nostalgic memories from when I was a kid. I remember playing for hours without running out of fun things to do. Unfortunately, now that I'm older I find it lacking in content. I was only able to binge this game for a few hours before finishing everything they had to offer. Even the largest of maps cannot hold all the animals in the game which makes it impossible to have everything in one zoo, and it also limits you to only 1000 guests, which toward the end of the game becomes very few.. The inclusion of dinosaurs and marine animals is a fun idea and does add a lot more to do, sadly there are so many glitches with aquariums it becomes frustrating to play.
The game lets you run your own zoo, which includes, building animal enclosures, hiring staff, and placing buildings for your guests. The customization possible in this game is so fun and entertaining while it lasts. And this is a great game for children who want to learn more about animals, as most of the information about animals habitats and preferences is factual.
With marine mania you are given the opportunity to build aquariums and even put on shows for your guests, but like I said before this feature is terribly glitched, and rarely ever works properly.
There are many little hidden tricks to the game, including placing a mermaid statue in a fish tank causing it to turn into a real mermaid! This was a very cute idea and I could see little girls going nuts for taking care of their own pet mermaid. I know I did as a little tike.
Overall I liked this game a lot, but don't expect it to become your new favorite game as you'll get bored quickly. This should entertain children for hours, and I love how informative it is.
on August 3, 2016
I lost my original from so many years ago, have a new laptop, and was in the mood to play Zoo Tycoon (Marine Mania and Dinosaur Digs). What's cool about this (and I was concerned that it wouldn't) is that it even had the bonus content that - if I remember correctly - we had to download way back then.

I'm running Windows 7 and despite the loading screen being flashy, it runs well.
on August 25, 2015
Was worried it wouldn't work on Windows 10, but it installed perfectly and plays fine! Still a great game.
on April 6, 2017
even after 14 years this game holds up, i have played it for years, and just repurchased as i have lost my old copy.
on August 8, 2015
I had this game ages ago and got rid of it. Found I missed it, Wasn't sure it would work with Windows 8.1, but it runs great! Can;t beat the price.
on April 19, 2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!!! It is so fun. I spend hours on it whenever I get a chance to play!
on April 18, 2017
doesn't work well on windows 10 / animation seems archaic
on April 26, 2017
Exactly as expected
on April 3, 2017
I missed this game
on March 5, 2017

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.