Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2013
Griffin Bing, the man with a plan wanted to pursue a career of making plans for breaking the law. His master knowledge of making plans was put to work and into action when Savannah, a girl who is in Operation Zoobreak realizes that her pet "monkey" has been "pet-napped". Ben Slovak, Marissa, a computer whiz, and a couple more people are hired for the job. The gang rescued animals from a dirty, unpolished zoo called All Aboard Animals. After a couple of weeks, the gang puts animals into the Long Island Zoo, but little did they know that Darren Vader, the one who helped the gang on Operation Zoobreak 1 had told his parents the full truth. They were later caught by both Mr. Nastese, animal kidnapper, and Klaus, his personal bodyguard, and the police. Mr. "Nasty" and Klaus were arrested, but Griffin was given a warning, and the animals were transferred all across the continent, but Ben`s pet ferret, "Ferret Face" found Ben and stayed with him.
on April 11, 2017
Great price for a Christmas gift for my 12 year old son.
on July 9, 2013
I liked Swindle. The story was original and creative and it was beautifully written. But I have some problems with Zoobreak.

Savannah just gets more annoying as the story goes on. The whole plot is driven by the fact she must get her monkey back, which she probably shouldn't have had in the first place. Moreover, she just seems...whiny and desperate. I mean, really, would it be that bad if she never got Cleopatra back or if the other animals were rescued later on? In addition she didn't really think about what she was going to do with a zoo-full of animals until after she rescues them. In so many ways Savannah lacks judgement and common sense in this book.

Also, many of the characters in Zoobreak seem static. These static characters don't change, adapt, or develop.

The children in this book openly defy authorities and take matters into their own hands. Breaking into a zoo in real life could get you in serious trouble. Furthermore, a good friend doesn't ask you to do dangerous things or defy authority to rescue their pet. At the very least, none of the characters are good role models.
on September 20, 2009
Griffin Bing, The Man With a Plan, and his fellow felonious sixth graders are back in this hilarious sequel to Swindle. This time, the gang is up in arms when Savannah's stolen pet monkey, Cleo, turns up in a seedy floating zoo called All Aboard Animals. None of the adults - parents, police, lawyers - can help Savannah, so she turns to the ringleader of the baseball card heist team for help. Griffin hatches his most ingenious and intricate plan yet: Operation Zoobreak. Of course, Griffin's plans always go much more smoothly on paper than they do in real life and Griffin, Ben, Logan, Savannah, Pitch and Melissa soon find themselves in familiar territory - way over their heads!
on November 7, 2016
Kids liked the book.
on March 20, 2011
I bought two copies of the book. My grandson practices reading out loud with me and I read the second copy with him to assist with pronunciation and comprehension.
The book was a very pleasant read and we learned several new words and shared several laughs as the story progressed and we saw how a mom reacted to the giant "rat" in her basement! It was an enjoyable pleasure to share this story with my grandson. I especially enjoy that he is beginning to enjoy his reading more and more and hope that he will love books as much as I do! The second book has now been passed on to another grandson who I am also sharing the story with!
on June 19, 2013
This book is amazing,it is a fun story about two kids. Not ordinary kids, these kids break into a zoo to return animals too a better place. After the animals were living in a bad zoo on a boat called all aboard animals, they take them away from a bad man who doesn't give the animals respect. I will leave the rest for you to read. Anyway join Griffin, Ben, Pitch, Logan, Savvanah, and Mellisa on there adventure. Also look out for other books by Gordan Korman.
on August 12, 2016
I love this book. I enjoyed reading this. If I could give it more stars, I would. I hope I will be able to read the whole series.
on November 28, 2015
What I loved about this book as that it could have gone in any direction towards the end. I recommend this book to ages 10-12. I gave this book a 5-star rating because it is truly amazing.
on March 31, 2017
My 5th grader loves this series!