- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Gopro accessories kit 40 in 1 offered by ZookkiDirect. Enter code B5C7KHYB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Gopro accessories kit 40 in 1 when you purchase 1 or more Gopro accessories kit 9 in 1 offered by ZookkiDirect. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code TAU2SXQV. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Gopro accessories kit 41 in 1 offered by ZookkiDirect. Enter code C44RMVWO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
Zookki Accessories Kit for Gopro Hero 7 6 5 4 3, Action Camera Accessories for Xiaomi Yi 4K/WiMiUS/Lightdow/DBPOWER, Black Silver
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (11%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.81 x 8.66 x 3.94 inches|
|Item Weight||1.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Chest Mount Harness & Head Belt Strap Mount]: It allows you to install the GoPro camera on your chest. The chest mount harness is fully adjustable to fit all sizes, making it easy to capture immersive video and photo footage from your chest. Head Belt Strap Mount can allows you to isntall the camera on head. Perfect for skating, biking, boating, and skiing.
- Monopod Handhold Mount: It can be elongated and shortened easily (8 to 37in). It is only 8 inches when it is reduced to the shortest length，so it can be easily put into the bag. And you can adjust the distance and height to take pictures of yourself, especially group photo
- [Floating Handle Grip]: It can straight up out of the water and also easy to spot in the water and allows you to find it quickly in the sea. Wrist strap design provides you extra protection when you are swimming and surfing. High standard, extremely durable, lightweight and easy to carry.
- [Suction Cup Mount]: It allows you to fix your GoPro camera steady on any position in cars, boats, motorcycles, etc. Easy to attach and remove. By rotating direction with the swivel mount, the GoPro can be adjusted to different angles. Before fixing the mount, please ensure that the surface is clean.
- [Wrist Strap Band]: It is extremely comfortable. Attach your GoPro WiFi remote to your wrist, arm, bike handle, steering wheel, etc. The waterproof adjustable strap is made of nylon and polyester. It includes one black strap and a plastic buckle.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZOOKKI 9-In-1 Action Camera Accessory Kit
Compatible with All Gopro Cameras and other Sports Action Camera with the Same Connector of Camera Housing
GoPro Hero 7 Black/Sliver/White
GoPro Hero Fusion/Session
GoPro Hero 6 Black
GoPro Hero 5 Black/5 Session
GoPro Hero 4
GoPro Hero 3/3+
1* Chest Belt Strap Mount, 1* Head Belt Strap Mount, 1* Extendable Handle Monopod
1* Floating Handle Grip1* Wrist Strap, 2*J-hook Buckle, 2* Adapters
2* Quick Release Buckles, 2* Links, 4 Screw Bolts
1* Flannel Bag
Floating Handle Grip
Attach your GoPro WiFi remote to your wrist, arm, bike handle, steering wheel, etc
Car Suction Cup Mount
The sucker can rotate 180 degree from the left to the right, and the neck can rotate180 degree from the front to the back
Fixed Adjustable Pivot Arm
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: After playing around with the mounts I mostly had them figured out. However, Zooki customer service reached out to me directly and provided a detailed PDF with full instructions which proved very useful. They went above and beyond, following up multiple times to ensure I was satisfied. I highly recommend them based on their customer service. I do think they should include the instructions or email them to you when you place the order.
I have a GoPro Hero 3 and everything fits as directed. At first glance, you’re overwhelmed with so many accessories that I spent more than an hour setting up each piece. I got this kit since I use my Go Pro for various functions like vehicle dash camera, hiking and occasionally at the beach for swimming.
The adapters have almost the same build quality as the OEM GoPro branded adapters. They are thick, glossy and sturdy. Using the OEM GoPro Branded adapter with the bundled mounts were compatible, but the mounting clips of the OEM adapters did not go all the way. So I would recommend using the kit’s adapters with the mounts.
Now onto my favorite pieces of the kit:
Bicycle mount: Mainly for bicycle handles, I got the idea to use these behind your rear view mirror to mount the GoPro center without being obtrusive to field of view while being inconspicuous. The clips and screws are built well enough to securely handling the go pro weight w/out having to move while recording.
Car Suction Dash Mount: Build quality is fairly light, so I had to be very delicate to not force clipping on the go pro. It’s small enough to not cover noticeable real estate in the windshield. I have a Jeep Wrangler so window space is something I take into consideration. The suction is strong while the mount itself is stable while recording.
Tripod Adapter: I was considering paying $7 dollars in getting this piece to use on my camera tripods. I was very glad this came with it. With this piece you can use it with the selfie stick and mini tripod that came with the bundle kit.
Mini Tripod: Build quality is farily light, but very sturdy and functional. Combined with the phone adapter this also functions as a short selfie stick or mini tripod for your phone. So not only this is for your Go Pro you can use it for your phone which I like best. The same function serves with the selfie stick that was provided.
Case: Same build quality as the Amazon Basics case which is good at a cheap price. I like how the handles point towards the zipper so that when you carry the case, items in the pouch will not fall out like with the Amazon Basics case. The foam padding serves the bag well enough as it’s fairly squishy.
Head Band/Chest Straps/Wrist Straps: The straps have a thick spandex material that feels very good. The buckles/clips are fairly strong plastic that doesn’t feel like they will break with hard contact. As for the head band, it is inner lined with a sweat proof rubber to maintain grip on your forehead while preforming any athletic functions. I thought that was a great addition.
My only concerns: The extendable-stick doesn't feel too sturdy when you're on jet boat, probably not a good idea to use in scenarios with winds at 30-40 mph. Also the screws rust sometimes. I say sometimes because maybe I casually wiped one after using it in the water and one screw has rusted a little while the other hasn't. Maybe just take care of them a little more.
I've taken these on a few of my traveling adventures (Canada, the Caribbean) and am looking forward to using some of the things in my next travels (Asia tour). Highly recommend!
I did just use the extension stick, which wasn't something I thought I needed. It has a good extension and I used it to film some nesting birds outside my window and it would be fun to film myself while boarding.
The dash mount is also a nice bonus for traffic incident capture, which is not something I'd thought about doing up till now. The float device also could be neat for snorkeling or messing about in the sea.
So, yes, overall a nice kit.
Top reviews from other countries
Alloys used for thumb-screws is not the best quality, and certainly not as good as original go-pro accessories. I found there was rusting to the screw used to hold the yellow hand held float a few days after going diving. A bit of WD40 and a cloth cleaned the rust up, however still a little disappointed. I might recommend you give any metal a coat of WD40 or 3-in-1 oil before exposing it to the elements, just to help protect it.
Not being a hardcore user taking my go-pro to the limits, I never really got to test the robustness of mounts, and the plastic used. If quality of the plastic is anything like quality of metal used in the screws, it is probably ok for casual use, but not as strong as go-pro originals. I would suggest that if you intend on attaching your camera to the outside of a ferrarri around Nurburgring, or to your mountainbike down a challenging downhill course then you might want to look elsewhere. For casual use it was absolutely perfect, and saved me a fortune compared to original GoPro products and as such is recommended.
Inside you receive:
- Soft bag: allows room to store the pieces and a few other small accessories
- Head strap: easily fits around your head and is comfortable
- Chest strap: fits comfortably (being female, it does need some adjusting in order to get the right shooting angle)
- Yellow floaty grip filled with air, great for in the sea/pool but always remember to give it a rinse afterwards
- Wrist strap: to store the go pro remote. I do not have one, therefore cannot comment on its use
- Suction cup: For use inside a car or could stick on window. I did attempt use on car's body but was very shaky footage
- Plastic mounts for accessories, however some don't fit the GoPro too well so be selective
- Selfie stick: A long extendable selfie stick, it struggled with the weight of the GoPro and spun around on itself. It is also made out of cheaper metal therefore will corrode quickly. I opted to buy another pole as this one was very flimsy and irritating to use.
*Major point, there are no instructions with this bundle. It does cause a bit of frustration at the beginning if you're not used to the mounts so take your time to get used to it.
Overall, this is a very good kit for a beginner and the price is good for what you get. I recommend getting your hands on this as a starter kit to work out how you best like to use your Action Camera and then, upgrade to more expensive option. The clearest issue here is the build quality and the lack of instructions which should be incorporated. I would not class the selfie stick or suction cup as durable as they both feel relatively unreliable, however the chest strap, head strap and floaty are very useful.
I was rather sceptical at the amount of accessories in this bundle for such a low price and expected poor quality and poor fittings but everything so far is great. I have now tried most of the accessories and fittings all seem secure under initial testing.
For occasional use (the odd mountain bike ride, hike and holiday activities which is what I plan to use my Hero + for) then I think this bundle is amazing value for money compared to official accessories. It is too early to say whether this kit would stand up to heavy usage so depends on what your expectations are but for £16 this was a steal (I was given my GoPro hero+ as a birthday present and did not want to spend a fortune on accessories in case the camera turned into one of those "one use wonders" that gets initial usage and then quickly ends up spending the rest of its life in a drawer!!).
There are no instructions and lots of fittings but once you work out what goes with what it's fairly straight forward.
I can honestly say, definitely worth more than the cost!
Firstly, the selfie stick: Many people have mentioned that the GoPro is too heavy for the stick and swings around. Although, extended fully, it is a little flimsy, I have personally not experienced this. It works very well, made from strong metal, nice grip, easy to connect the GoPro.
The head strap: Nice snug fit, strong, comfortable, evenly distributes the weight, keeps the GoPro steady.
The chest harness: A little tight, probably best for skinnier types, but very stable, comfortable, strong, keeps to GoPro steady.
Floating handle grip: Was definitely expecting thin material, but, it is super strong plastic, won't break anytime soon. Does the job. One issue, however, to initially get the GoPro connected, I had to scrape some of the plastic away from the mount, as it was a little mis-shapen. Easy fix with a thin sharp object, however. Probably would work with a nail file.
Suction cup mount: Works reasonably well. It won't suction to everything as the suction is a little shallow, but for the most part it will stick and stay. Nice sturdy plastic.
Fabric bag: Nice feel, little small, but fits the screws and mounts, seems strong enough and the tie works fine. Was a little dirty on delivery.
Mounts: Now here is where the problem is. The mounts don't fit the skeleton. I found a way around it however, if you connect the skeleton at the lowest point, then push up into the mount, it works okay. Fiddly, and the only real problem with the set. They are made out of a strong plastic though, which is good.
Screws: No problems, normal mount screws.
Wi-Fi wrist band: Not used. Tried it on, seemed a little tight, but sturdy.
Strangely, the packaging it all came in, had a foul, rotten smelling, brown slime on it. No idea what it was.
Overall, a great buy, if you are questioning whether you should buy it or not, don't question it. Just buy it! It's so cheap that there's no reason not to.
A perfect starter kit.