Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zoom H1n Portable Recorder, Onboard Stereo Microphones, Camera Mountable, Records to SD Card, Compact, USB Microphone, Overdubbing, Dictation, For Recording Music, Audio for Video, and Interviews
- Streamlined Body with matte finish and newly designed protective mic enclosure
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones in 90-Degree x/Y format
- One-touch button controls.Battery life (alkaline batteries): Approximately 10 hours (continuous recording time using built-in mic, 44.1 kHz/16-bit)
- Localized and intuitive menus for easy operation.Input impedance: 2 kΩ
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo overdubbing functions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
In the Box
- 2x AAA Batteries
- Quick Start Guide
The evolution in portable recording continues with the Zoom H1n. Designed for creators of all kinds, the H1n boasts built-in 90-degree X/Y stereo mics, advanced one-touch button controls, and distortion-free recording. It’s powerful enough for professional projects yet small enough to fit into your pocket. It’s the ultimate.
take-anywhere recorder for every creators gig bag.
- Sleek body with matte finish and newly designed mic protector/cage
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display and one-touch button controls
- Localized and intuitive menus for easy operation
- Handles up to 120 dB SPL for distortion-free recording
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones in 90˚ X/Y stereo format
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
Built-in 90˚ X/Y Microphones
The H1n features built-in X/Y stereo microphones for capturing high-quality stereo sound. The mic itself covers a wide area while emphasizing the center of the sound field, allowing creators to record crystal clear audio in almost any setting.
Record Anytime, Anywhere
Thanks to the H1n’s compact and rugged design, it can record high-quality sound just about anywhere. It features a newly designed mic enclosure to protect the X/Y mics from wear and tear, so you can put it your pocket, toss it in your backpack, or take it out in the field.
An advanced onboard limiter enables the H1n to record distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL. Capture concerts, band practice, or other loud environments without compromising audio quality.
Enhanced Playback and Control
Playback Speed Control lets you easily transcribe interviews. For musicians, the A-B repeat comes in handy when you are learning and rehearsing. The overdub feature lets you add new sounds over existing recordings. You can also set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record, and self-time.
Easy-to-Use Menus and Controls
Graphic LCD display, one-touch button controls, and localized menus make the H1n perfect for both entry-level and professional creators. Quickly record song ideas, audio for film projects, lectures or meetings, podcast interviews, and more—all with exceptional audio quality.
Compare with similar items
Zoom H1n Portable Digital Audio Recorder Kit - Zoom Audio Recorder with Deadcat Windscreen, Shock Mount, and Mic Grip
Tascam DR-10L Portable Digital Audio Recorder with Lavalier Microphone
Tascam DR-05X 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Handheld Digital Audio Recorder (Black) with Deluxe accessory bundle
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Movo Photo||Amazon.com||Photo Savings|
Zoom H1n Handy Recorder (2018 Model)