Zoom H4n Pro 4-Track Portable Recorder, Stereo Microphones, 2 XLR/ ¼“ Combo Inputs, Guitar Inputs, Battery Powered, for Stereo/Multitrack Recording of Music, Audio for Video, and Podcasting
- Four-channel recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Built-in stereo x/Y microphones, up to 140 dB SPL
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with locking connectors. Records directly to SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- 4-In/2-out USB Audio Interface. Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ω
- Line/phone-line output load Impedance- 10 kω or more. Line rated output level: -10 dBu. Phone- 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ω load).Tempo:40.0 - 250.0 BPM
- Usb 2.0 high speed. Usb functions can be powered using USB bus power. Plug-in and Phantom power cannot be set during recording and playback. Compatible operating systems is Windows Vista and newer Mac OS X 10.6 and newer
Buy this product as Renewed and save $19.99 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
In the Box:
- Protective case
- 2 x AA batteries
- Operation manual
- Download license for Steinberg Cubase LE and WaveLab LE software
The Zoom H4N PRO Handy Recorder
Brilliant Four-Track Audio Recording for Music, Film, Podcasting, and Beyond
At Zoom we’re always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of our Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, we've taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level.
The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism.
Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording.
- Pristine stereo or four-channel recording, up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Redesigned stereo X/Y microphones handle up to a thunderous 140 dB SPL
- New super low-noise preamps, less than -120 dBu EIN
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with secure locking connectors
- Use as 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Remodeled FX Processor with ultra-realistic guitar/bass amp emulation, compression, limiting, and reverb/delay
- Records on SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB (not included)
- Get the Zoom RC4 Wired Remote Control for easier recording and playback
- Expand your H4n Pro’s capabilities with the APH-4nPro accessory kit which includes hairy windscreen, USB cable, splitter cable, attenuator cable, AD-14 AC adapter
High-Performance Mic Preamps
The Pro features the same high performance, low-noise mic preamps as our acclaimed Zoom H5 and H6 Handy Recorders, with recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The improved noise floor (-120 dBu EIN) captures audio at lower volumes with less noise and fewer artifacts.
Capable of handling up to 140 dB SPL, record everything from ear-splitting heavy metal to bass-heavy EDM.
Brighter, easier to read, back-lit LCD screen.
New locking XLR/TRS connectors ensure your mic cables stay secure.
A new rubberized, ergonomic body is perfect for use in the field or with a camera. Highly portable, the H4n Pro can travel anywhere for convenient mobile recording.
|Number of inputs||2||2 (expandable to 4)||4 (expandable to 6)|
|Uses interchangeable capsules||N||Y||Y|
|Provided microphone(s)||Built in X/Y Stereo||XYH-5||XYH-6, MSH-6|
|Maximum SD card size||32 GB||32 GB||128 GB|
|USB audio interface in/out||2/2||4/2||6/2|
|Battery life (Alkaline)||6-10 hrs||15 hrs||20 hrs|
Compare with similar items
Tascam DR-40X Four-Track Digital Audio Recorder and USB Audio Interface, Black
Zoom H5 4-Track Portable Recorder for Audio for Video, Music, and Podcasting, Stereo Microphones, 2 XLR/TRS Inputs, USB Audio Interface, Battery Powered
Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder (Renewed)
Tascam DR-60DMKII 4-Channel Portable Audio Recorder for DSLR
|Sold By||Firemall LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Alto Music||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.25 x 1.50 x 2.75 inches||2.76 x 1.38 x 6.10 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||6.25 x 1.50 x 2.75 inches||3.07 x 5.24 x 3.67 inches|
New. And Improved. - THE ZOOM H4N PRO - Record cleaner, clearer, and closer than ever before. Brilliant Four-Track Audio Recording for Music, Film, Podcasting, and Beyond At Zoom they're always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of the Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, Zoom has taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level. The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism. Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording. Four-track simultaneous recording High-fidelity mic preamps Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90deg and 120deg Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors Stereo 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) Applications The Filmmaker's Favorite The H4n Pro is packed with features that make it perfect for capturing audio for film. The onboard X/Y microphones deliver spectacular stereo imaging, and two combo input jacks allow you to use your favorite microphones as well. It also includes a head-phone/line out. Onboard Mid-Side decoding