Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Zoom H4n Pro 4-Track Portable Recorder, All Black, Stereo Microphones, 2 XLR/ ¼“ Combo Inputs, Battery Powered, for Stereo/Multitrack Recording of Music, Audio for Video, and Podcasting
Enhance your purchase
- Four-channel recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Built-in stereo X/Y microphones, up to 140 dB SPL
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with locking connectors. Records directly to SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- 4-in/2-out USB audio interface. Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ω
- Line/phone-LINE Output load impedance- 10 kΩ or more. LINE rated output level: -10 dBu. PHONE- 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ω load)
- All Black Finish
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy this product as Renewed and save $20.00 off the current New price.
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
H4N PRO BLACK
4-Tracks, Unlimited Creativity.
Advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and built-in cutting-edge effects make the H4n Pro the ultimate portable 4 track recorder for musicians.
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- High-fidelity mic preamps
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90˚ and 120˚
- Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
- Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for PC/Mac computers
Chick's Ultimate Handheld Recording Studio
With onboard X/Y microphones, two combo input jacks, overdubbing, effects, and more, the H4n Pro is packed with features that allows musicians to create songs from start to finish.
Chick Corea | 23-Time Grammy Award Winner
Take Your Live Show Home
The H4n Pro is capable of recording the loudest and heaviest performances, up to 140 dB SPL without distortion. Take a line-level* stereo feed from the mixing console and capture room ambience with the X/Y microphones.
* +4dBu line-level is not supported.
Marcus Gilmore | Drummer, Chick Corea Trio | Blue Note NYC
Professional Grade Preamps
The H4n Pro features high performance, low-noise mic preamps with recording resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The improved noise floor (-120 dBu EIN) captures audio at lower volumes with less noise and fewer artifacts.
USB Audio Interface
Functioning as a 2-input/2-output USB audio interface for PC or Mac, the H4n Pro enables you to record directly to your computer.
Three Recording Modes
Stereo Mode can be used with the built-in X/Y microphones or external mics, and is convenient for recording live performances, acoustic instruments, and more.
4-Channel Mode records with the built-in X/Y mics and two external inputs to capture live room sound and a stereo board feed at the same time.
Multi-Track Mode turns your device into a four-track studio, with built-in effects, overdub functions, and the ability to work with previously recorded sound files.
Choose from a variety of effects, including EQ, compression, reverb, delay, amp and cab emulators and more. Practice with an onboard metronome, tuner and looper.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Zoom H2n Stereo/Surround-Sound Portable Recorder, 5 Built-In Microphones, X/Y, Mid-Side, Surround Sound, Ambisonics Mode, Records to SD Card, For Recording Music, Audio for Video, and Interviews
Zoom F1-LP Lavalier Body-Pack Recorder, Audio for Video Recorder, Records to SD Card, Battery Powered, Includes Lavalier Microphone
Zoom H1n Digital Handy Portable Recorder and 16GB Deluxe Accessory Bundle with Xpix Pro Lavalier Mic + Tripod + AAA Batteries + Fibertique Cloth
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Photo Savings|
|Item Dimensions||2.7 x 1.4 x 6.1 inches||2.66 x 1.68 x 4.5 inches||3 x 1.25 x 2.25 inches||5.4 x 2 x 1.3 inches|
THE ZOOM H4N PRO - Record cleaner, clearer, and closer than ever before. Brilliant Four-Track Audio Recording for Music, Film, Podcasting, and Beyond At Zoom they're always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of the Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, Zoom has taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level. The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism. Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording. Four-track simultaneous recording High-fidelity mic preamps Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90deg and 120deg Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors Stereo 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2. 5V) Applications The Filmmaker's Favorite The H4n Pro is packed with features that make it perfect for capturing audio for film. The onboard X/Y microphones deliver spectacular stereo imaging, and two combo input jacks allow you to use your favorite microphones as well. It also includes a head-phone/line out. Onboard Mid-Side decoding
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Record only in left or right channels while visualizing your levels
2. Record in center channel while visualizing your levels and picking up passive white noise from empty XLR slot.
3. Record center channel without visualizing your levels.
I assume that shorting the second XLR slot will cancel out the white noise, but it's probably a safer bet to buy a better device. The primary functions of this device are to record large sections of audio and to record multiple devices at once. Basically, it's for musicians or people who walk around in public with the intent to record the audio of everything in front of them.
If you own the Zoom H1N and like its intuitive interface, then this will disappoint you, or at least it disappointed me for the following reasons.
1. The H1N automatically detects usb connection and prompts you to use device as usb storage for file migration. The H4N requires you to go to the menu and scroll through, selecting the USB option and then selecting USB storage.
2. You cant adjust your levels before recording. Technically you can, but you have to hit record and put it into a state of paused recording.
3. There are many new features added with this device (in comparison to h1n) so you will need to read the manual. However, the manual does nothing to help you. Someone went to the trouble of chopping down a tree just to print a manual that says "turn off 1/2 mix to turn off 1/2 mix" It doesn't really explain any of the features. It simply explains how to find them, and that you can turn them off or on. If the H4N were a race car, its instruction manual would include "press gas to go". and it would ignore explaining all of the fancy dials on the dash.
I returned this device and bought the Tascam DR-60DMKII which is easier to use and suits my needs better than the Zoom H4N.
Top reviews from other countries
Wish the buttons produce a sound captured by the very sensitive Microphone, but is very minimal and easy to edit.
Reviewed in Mexico on November 15, 2020