Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card Recorder, 22-in/4-out USB Audio Interface, 6 Customizable Outputs, Wireless iOS Control
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono mic/line plus 2 stereo) offer up to 22Tracks of recording (up to 24-bit/96 kHz)
- 6 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable, savablemix as well as a dedicated 7th output for the sound Engineer
- 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters that can be applied to any channel via two dedicated EFX busses
- 22-In/4-out USB Audio Interface Mode lets you route inputs to DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card
- Wireless control via free IOS app and optional bta-1 adapter
Buy this product as Renewed and save $201.99 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Add More To Your Mix
The LiveTrak L-20 is designed to mix bigger. It features 20 inputs (16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs), all with independent 3-band mid-parametric EQ. The 16 mono inputs offer stand-alone compressor control.
Live Trak L-20
More Board. More Music.
The LiveTrak L-20 is the digital console offering everything creators need to mix, monitor, and record complex productions. With 20 discrete audio channels and six individual custom monitor mixes, it’s built for bigger, bolder arrangements.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
22 Tracks of Recording
Record 20 discrete channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card.
Mix down finished songs on the L-20 or transfer your discrete tracks to a DAW to perfect later.
Six Custom Monitor Mixes
With six independent monitor outputs for musicians, each output can have its own custom mix, complete with effects, that can easily be switched from a powerful headphone output, to a balanced line output for stage monitors.
One for the House
The LiveTrak L-20 features a dedicated 7th output for the FOH engineer. The sound engineer can monitor the main mix and any of the sub mixes, thus adjusting them to the musicians’ satisfaction.
Although the LiveTrak L-20 is designed to work as a stand-alone recording and mixing console, it can also be used as a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs to any DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card. Additionally, audio can be routed from your computer into the L-20 to be mixed with your live performance. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is supported as well.*
*Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
The LiveTrak L-20 offers wireless control* via a free iOS mobile app featuring most onboard functions, including Fader Levels and Modes, Scenes, EQ, EFX sends, returns, parameters, and more.
* Zoom Bluetooth adapter (ex. BTA-1) required.
Compare with similar items
20-Channel digital mixer with 24-bit/96kHz 22-track recorder, 6 monitor outputs, 3-band EQ, 20 built-in effects, and 22-in/4-out USB Audio Interface - Mac/PC/iOS.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This livetrak is like a blast from the past with every modern feature. But where it shines most is how easy it was to learn how to use it. The one thing I will warn those of you who come from multitracking is, you cannot bounce tracks, so if you get the l-8 you get 8 tracks, l-12 12 tracks etc. Which is why I went with the l-20. I record everything on the console, then link it to cubase for final mixing. But you can do everything on the l-20, even matter mixes with a press of the button. I cannot think of one thing zoom didn't think of ahead of time. Kudos zoom for making my life better.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on November 1, 2019