Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 31, 2012
My grandchildren loved this book. The gentleness of the father was also refreshing as well. The brothers were a royal pain in the tail & my grandchildren gloamed on to that fact too. Great illustrations.
on March 10, 2011
This book has quickly become a favorite in our household. The story is imaginative and full of humor that keeps my five year old laughing each time we read it - which has turned into several times a day. Zoomer is an enjoyable read for parents as well. This delightful story of a patient and loving (but somewhat clueless) father enduring the antics that come with a house full of lively children is one that any parent can relate to. Whenever I ask my own littlest one what she would like for breakfast, I know undoubtably the answer will be "chili dogs and nachos". We love Zoomer.
on May 2, 2010
I'd been purchasing Ned Young's calendars for years and was disappointed that I couldn't find one for 2010. When it turned out the apparent reason was that he was working on a children's book, I was very excited. I don't have any children, but I found this book to be a lot of fun. The paintings are engaging and colorful, and I imagine kids (and other immature adults like myself) will really enjoy it.
on February 15, 2016
My 5 year old son loves all the Zoomer books. This was perfect to add to his collection.
on February 6, 2013
We bought this book for our son's third birthday! We already knew that he loved the story, since we had checked it out many times from our public library! Both our boys(ages 5 and 3) love it so much we thought it would be great to add to their own library! :)
on December 11, 2013
The story is good and the illustrations are so detailed and amazingly humorous to attract attention of children, as they were meant to do; equally entertaining for adults, too.
on October 27, 2014
Zoomer is one of my and my kids' favorites. He is just loveable and his imagination is spectacular.
on March 15, 2015
We love Zoomer. Cute story and great illustrations. A family favorite.
on December 31, 2012
Great illustrations. Great for 2-7 year olds. Easy to laugh at as a parent cuz it will remind you of the creative trouble kids can get into, but with a book so no mess to clean up or scolding
on July 11, 2013
Fun ideas for writing other stories! If you wanted to write a story, you could get some good ideas from this book! (Written from daughter's own words:)