Zoot Men's Ultra Tri Race Suit
|Price:||$104.95 - $194.99|
- High performance race suit from triathlon gear maker Zoot offers total muscle support, compressed comfort, and sun protection
- Integra 2D pad technology provides rapid drying without added bulk
- ULTRAsol fabric is moisture-wicking and thermal-regulating, thanks to polyester ceramic yarn technology; titanium core yarn creates opaque construction for UPF 50+ rating
- TekSheen's engineered stretch ensures maximum muscle stabilization and ventilation without increasing fabric weight
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A seamless, zipper-less back maintains a sleek profile on your bike, in the water, and on foot.
- Zoned Dynamic X support limits muscle vibration
- FREEfinish creates more comfortable hem while eliminating leg gripper
- Integra SBR 2D pad construction
- SeamLink stitch construction
- Hip holster pockets
- 12-inch cam lock zipper with soft-finish zipper binding
- Seven-inch inseam
- Reflective detailing
- Small: 36-to-38-inch chest, 30-to-32-inch waist
- Medium: 38-to-40-inch chest, 32-to-34-inch waist
- Large: 40-to-42-inch chest, 34-to-36-inch waist
- X-Large: 42-to-44-inch chest, 36-to-38-inch waist
- XX-Large: 44-to-46-inch chest, 38-to-40-inch waist
Zoot apparel, wetsuits, and CompressRx products include a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Founded in Kona, Hawaii -- the home of the Ironman Triathlon World Championships -- in 1983, Zoot Sports began making performance apparel for elite athletes competing in the emerging sport of Triathlon. Kona resident Christal Nylin noticed athletes competing in Ironman events needed more functional apparel to race in. Chrystal began sewing pads into running shorts, experimenting with swim fabrics, and attaching run singlets to bike shorts, and eventually created one- and two-piece race suits
Zoot has grown to be a global endurance sports brand, and has also introduced the first Triathlon-Specific Footwear Line. The company continues to pioneer innovative product solutions for elite cover athletes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I purchased this suit in Medium based on the sizing specs and it is a perfect fit. My chest is 38" and waist is 33". I find that the inseam is shorter than my normal cycling shorts and that it can ride up just a little. The crotch area gets tight with material bunching up, but nothing too painful. I find that it is easy to wear/fit and there is excellent ventilation and temperature regulation. The leggings are tight on my quads, but everything remained flexible with no chaffing. The cycle padding is very thin and small compared to my dedicated cycling shorts. However, after a 10 mile bike ride, I had zero complaints and wouldn't hesitate to ride longer with this race suit.
I tested it down to about 57F when running and noticed that I was running a bit faster than normal and that it felt much more aerodynamic than my normal running gear. I wasn't able to test this suit in the water, but I'd say that it isn't really suited for colder water temperatures. I used this race suit in 40F for cycling, but I had to wear a long-sleeved insulated baselayer over the top along with a cycling jersey to retain my core temperatures (as expected).
The material is well made as is the stitching. The overall fitment was excellent and spot-on.
Overall: 5/5 stars, I was able to buy this suit at a great price (about comparable to a good set of cycling shorts and jersey). Excellent quality and materials.
It is the 1st triathlon brand that I really like.
2XU, Skins, Orca and even NIKE do good stuff for tri needs.
Usually Zoot products are very expensive in current collection but with old collections it becomes very affordable.
One interesting thing is the fact that every piece of fabric is different of the other.
Tricky and intelligent because every piece of fabric is engineered positioned to make you go faster and faster!