Zoot Wave 1 Wetsuit
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Yamamoto C38 makes the suit lightweight, flexible and buoyant with CS hydrodynamic finish on chest and thighs while incorporating Aqualift buoyancy panels
- Yamamoto GLIDEflex grooved chest panel increases lung expansion and shoulder rotation and OKD - Optimal Kick Design ensures more power in your kick
- Water tight friction-free neck with SCS double closure on the front with DORSALflex zipper allows the zipper to stretch with the body
- COMFORTcell Silver 100% Nylon with Gender specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Durable Melco Tape and spot reinforcements and gloves to prevent nail pokes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Zoot Wave 1 Wetsuit The Zoot Wave 1 Wetsuit offers cutting-edge technology along with a hydrodynamic coating to create a real innovative wetsuit that will get the job done most efficiently. All Zoot wetsuits are constructed with the most durable glue and blind stitch technology available. The highest quality YKK zippers are used on all suits. Strategically placed moontape and spot reinforcements ensure maximum durability. A hybrid design of Yamamoto Cell 38 and Yamamoto GLIDEflex Offers state of the art flotation and flexibility increasing the stretch of the wetsuit for maximum lung expansion and unrestricted extension. The Aqualift in the rear of the suit provides buoyancy panels raising the swimmer's legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed, helping you assume the correct position. Additionally featuring an optimal kick design that offers proprietary patterning that works with the swimmer's anatomy to increase kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency. This helps your legs stay in the natural body position to kick, preserving energy for when you really need it. The Dorsalflex zipper allows the zipper to stretch with the body instead of restricting like traditional wetsuit zipper do, whilst a water tight SCS double neck closure prevents water from entering the wetsuit and provides a tighter closure but doesn't sacrifice comfort, ensuring you're at ease and raring to go every time you put the wetsuit on. The SCS (Super Composite Skin) on the chest and thighs is a hydrodynamic coating that reduces friction, allowing the wetsuit to glide through the water more efficiently.