Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Lining description||Faux Leather|
About this item
- Faux Leather lining
- Trifold closure
- Travel Priority - the wallet is made from high quality ECO-Friendly PU leather, passed Euro REACH Quality Standard, US EN71 and US CA Prop 65 Test
- Travel Protection - Keep Identification-Thief away from you and protect your personal information with inside RFID blocking shield material under frequence 13.56 Mhz, safe your privacy
- Travel Organized - Roomy and Collected, 1 passport pocket, 1 boarding pass compartment, 3 credit cards slots, 1 id slot, 1 sim card pouch, 1 coupon ticket slot, 1 cellphone pouch (max 5.8 inches), 1 money & coins zippered pocket (fit U.S. money), 1 key holder and 1 pen holder, 1 slim pocket
- Travel Smart - Store your carry-on essentials and travel documents in one slim and lightweight bag and never miss or lost them if you really needed
- Travel Classical - Vintage looking, Chic style, Multi-functional design, Soft and Comfort touching, various refine colors to match your taste
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Traveling with Zoppen
Zoppen Passport Holder
Inspired by experience in a journey, Zoppen was founded in 2013. With products ranging from travel wallets to purses and small toiletries, uncomplicated yet fashion design tells a story of everyone. When you go to a vacation, an important meeting, an evening party, or shopping on weekend, Zoppen is always to give you effortless.
Well Organized Passport Holder for Traveling
- 1 Passport pouch can hold 1-2 standard US passports
- 8 Card slots, your business card, insurance card, credit card, ID card etc will be well organized
- 1 Ticket compartment, coupon or receipt can be hold as well in this flap
- 1 Zip pocket, store coins
- 1 Sim card slot, you can also call it “memory card slot”
- 1 Pen holder, take a pen to fill out documents is very important
- 1 Smart phone pocket, fits cell phone max 154 x 77 x 7.7mm, without phone case
- 1 Key ring for your keys
RFID Blocking Wallet Keeps Security
Every traveler wishes a safe, happy trip. Zoppen was considering this feature. Rfid blocking sheet inside wallet, is to protect your personal information, you never worry about your private data being reading in credit card, debit card and passport.
Please note the Rfid sheet is only effective on frequency 13.56MHz. Some room cards are under frequency 125KHz, so for these kind of cards, the wallets can’t block.
Durable, functional passport cover for women and men
Passport Cover for Women and Men
Zoppen passport wallet provides multiple colors for your selection, black, navy blue, brown, army green for men. Pink, rose gold, yellow and other colors for women. Like one of Zoppen fans said, “oh I can buy one for every outfit”. But her friend reminded her: you just need one, because Zoppen wallets are so durable and effective.
Premium PU Leather of Travel Wallet
Made from premium polyurethane and faux suede, passed Euro REACH Quality Standard, US EN71 and US CA Prop 65 Test. Great texture and suede lining are both offer a better, handy grip on the clutch.
PU leather keeps the travel wallet durable and neat, it can be easily wiped off if there is a stain or dirty on it.
Portable for Carrying
Measured with 7.75" x 5.0" x 1.0" inches (19.5 x 12.5 x 2.5 cm ), the passport holder can be kept in the bag and protected well during travel anywhere you go. Durable and lightweight, you can hold it or put it into your crossbody bag, backpack, tote bag to carry with you.
Traveling with Zoppen
Choose the color to match the rest of your carry-on luggage set, enjoy a wonderful trip!
|passport wallet||family passport holder||travel adapter||passport cover||travel bottles||passport cover wallet|
|Size||7.8 x 5 x 1 in||9.6 x 5 x 1 in||2.8 x 2 x2 in||6.9 x 4.9 x 1.6 in||3Oz||6 x 4.3 in|
|Material||Pu leather||Nylon||PC UL94-V0||Pu leather||Soft silicon||Pu leather|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.48 x 4.92 x 0.98 inches; 6 Ounces
- Item model number : Travel Wallet (Ver.4)
- Department : Unisex-adult (luggage only)
- Date First Available : October 7, 2015
- ASIN : B07CLFX2V4
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also like how I can put my iphone 6 pro inside and still be able to snap the purse shut.
The photo of the airline ticket being tucked away neatly isn't really true, see my photo. That being said, I didn't mind because I actually used a eticket on my phone. As you can see from my photo my passport fits neatly inside.
This wallet is nicely built and feels sturdy to hold. I used this wallet while traveling through Europe for a month and it help up great.
I find the coin compartment not very useful for money change. Its too small and too flat to use for your coins, its difficult to retrieve your coins when at a register. I use mine to store my camera storage card and usb storage instead.
I hope you find my review and photo helpful, I try to include relevant informative review detail that helps people decide if product is going to fit their needs.
1. It holds all the essentials and then some. There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport. That money pouch would've been helpful while trying to get JetBlue to rebook my flight since supposedly "cash would've been easier than credit card..." slightly suspicious he wanted me to bribe him. Alas I didn't have cash, so he booked everyone else before me and I ended up spending 2 days at JetBlue terminals trying to get home!
2. It is light and compact. I am someone who travels light ... a 3-4 week trip needs to fit in a carry on backpack. I don't want something that takes up more space than it needs to or adds extra weight.
3. Love the color! I got "baby green," which is basically teal. Looking at similar wallets, you'll see that they don't have teal as an option... a shame since this color is really pretty!
4. I like that it also has RFID blocking capabilities. No one really thinks that they're going to get ripped off, but this is a nice perk of the wallet!
5. For those of you who are traveling with kids, this wallet can hold multiple passports and it has an extra slot to hold boarding passes!
6. Organization is key. This wallets enables you to carry everything you need in one spot. As in if you have to go through the painful process of rebooking your flight and the JetBlue representative asks you for your boarding pass, your ID, your passport... or for cash, you can easily pull it out of your wallet without having to dig through your pockets or backpack.
7. Though it's not made of fancy material, I actually find it to be very durable. I backpack when I travel and if something spills on it, it's easy to wipe off. I took it with my on my last trip and it's still intact!
I had originally planned on using it as just a travel wallet, however, I've found myself liking it so much I use it for every day life. It's useful enough that I can fit everything I need into it and nice enough that I can take it to important meetings, interviews, dinners, concerts, games...etc. I personally think this is a great gift to yourself if you love traveling! I plan on purchasing more for my friends and family who love to travel since the holidays are right around the corner!
I also want to note that unlike the other reviewers I did not receive a discount for my review, I just really like this wallet and wanted to share what a great deal this was! I hope the rest of you guys enjoy this wallet as much as I have so far!
Top reviews from other countries
If you usually carry a lot of plastic cards, you’re going to have to trim down to the 5 most important, but that’s ok; who needs their loyalty cards at the airport, right?
So happy with this in fact, I bought 2 more, one for my best friend and one for my Mom.
It is a really good wallet, due to the fact that it can hold your passport, boarding pass (plane ticket), ID card, credit cards, money and your original phone sim card for when you use a local phone sim card, and it even has a pen holder to sign any travel documents.