Zulay Premium Quality Knife Sharpener for Straight and Serrated Knives Stainless Steel Ceramic and Tungsten - Easy Manual Sharpening for Dull Steel, Paring, Chefs and Pocket Knives
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||8"L x 2.5"W x 2.25"H|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Revive, Restore And Fine Tune Your Knives: We all need our knives to perform their best. This handheld 2 stage knife sharpener is the easiest and fastest way to restore that sharp, shiny edge your knives need for top performance. All you have to do is pull your knife through the sharpener to get the edge back!
- Put A Fresh Edge On The Dullest Knife: Say goodbye to the dull edges in your life. It takes just a few swipes to experience beautifully sharpened knives. The coarse slot revives dull or damaged blades, while the ceramic slot hones and polishes the blade to fine perfection. The non-slip padded bottom keeps the sharpener steady on any surface. Smart design nestles comfortably in any drawer or counter top.
- Total Time Saver: It's way more fun to slice, chop, mince and prep with a sharp knife. Enjoy your time in the kitchen doing what you love, instead of dealing with dull, ineffective knives. Turn your worst knife into your sharpest, most reliable kitchen friend. Works great on scissors!
- Save That Money: Salvage your old set of knives and scissors instead of spending a small fortune on a new set. You can sharpen all your dull hunting, kitchen or pocket knives and restore them back to their full glory. Decade-old knives have been revived in a few seconds with this versatile sharpener. Don't take our word for it, try this sharpener and if it does not sharpen your knife, we will refund you in full no questions asked.
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We put our money where our mouth is. We make a superior quality kitchen knife sharpener that we know you will love so we are betting on it. If you are not 100% satisfied we will make it up to you with an instant full refund. We care that every single one of our customers are happy. Also, if it ever wears out we have a replacement warranty simply email us and we will answer in 24 hours. You have nothing to lose, get your knife sharpener today.
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
What's in the box
Save Money and Time with Zulay Kitchen 2-Stage Professional Knife Sharpener
Are you ready for a simple-to-use professional quality sharpener for all your knives and scissors? We thought so. That is why we here at Zulay Kitchen have taken the extra care in developing the perfect answer to your dull blade issues.
STAGE 1 (Coarse) uses Tungsten grinder blades to re-shape your knife, restoring the dullest, damaged knives back into shape. Tungsten is one of the strongest metals in existence.
STAGE 2 (Fine) is a pair of Ceramic rounded blades to give your blades a smooth edge and create a fine honed sharpness.
Zulay Kitchen is a family owned and operated business and we care that your needs as our customer are meet. We stand by our products and their quality. With this Knife Sharpener you will never worry about dull blades, hard times preparing food, wasted time fighting with archaic sharpeners of the past. Move towards the future with Zulay Kitchen.
The Power of Tungsten
Your new Zulay Knife Sharpener is the perfect tool for keeping all of those kitchen, chef’s, paring, hunting, pocket, electric, serrated knives, and Scissors razor sharp.
Works in seconds!
The Tungsten Carbide blades shape even the dullest of knives into a double edge finish. Watch as your previously useless knives come back to better-than-new quality.
The Tungsten blades are mounted at a slight angle so that when you pull your knife through the slot, the edges shape each the side of the knife at a perfect angle.
The sharpness is perfect for cutting beef, poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables, even for making sushi.
No More Dull Blades
The second stage of our Zulay Knife Sharpener is a premium quality rounded ceramic honing system.
This area finely hones the edge of the blade, repairing any small nicks or imperfections.
It is also the section that you can sharpen all your serrated knives as well. Just pull your serrated knife through this section until you are satisfied with the sharpness.
Knives and scissors that are only slightly dull can be honed and polished with this section alone.
Not for sharpening ceramic knives. To sharpen your ceramic knives, use a sharpener with diamond rods such as the Zulay Knife Sharpener for Ceramic and Steel Knives (the 3-slot model).
SAFETY AND FUNCTION:
Our non-slip base and ergonomic handle makes sharpening easier and safer than with competitors' models.
This method sharpens your knives in seconds. Who has time to use old fashioned stones and rods?
Keep yourself and your family secure by using only sharp knives. Dull knives are dangerous!
Cutting with a dull knife means you have to use extra force. A slip of the knife can lead to serious accidents. Sharp knives are safer, though this may seem counter-intuitive.
Professional chefs always keep their knives sharp!
1. Place the knife sharpener on a flat surface.
2. Hold the knife sharpener by the stainless steel rod.
3. For a very dull knife, hold the knife by the handle and pull it along the coarse slot toward you 4 to 16 times depending on how dull the knife is.
4. Move the knife to the fine slot and pull it toward you until it is as sharp as desired. It can take as little as 4 pulls or for very dull knives up to 55 pulls. This is to polish the blade off and to hone the knife. It will be VERY sharp, so be careful.
5. Wipe with a dry cloth to clean.
Take pride in sharpening your knife, and bringing it to its full glory.
We are here to answer your questions.
How would you sharpen scissors?
Open the scissors all the way, put the sharpener at the edge of a counter, and carefully sharpen! Would get most of the cutting surfaces sharpened.
I'm left handed. Can sharpener be turned around so that I'm holding handle with right hand?
Does this work on serrated knives?
Yes it works well with serrated knives. However do not use the "Coarse" slot, only use the "Fine" slot.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019