BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 4, 2017
Zuma and Zuma's Revenge are some of my favorite PC games. I've been hoping for years that they would port to the DS or PSP. This game is awesome and by using the stylus to point the ball, it's very accurate. The graphics are great and nothing is lost between this and the PC version. Great job, PopCap! (ribbit)
on March 2, 2012
on September 10, 2015
We all enjoy seeing a smile, right? Well, this little marble game is one that Wil put a smile on your face if you start playing it! See that little character on the box! He's smiling isn't he! Plus he's adorable and all of this is wrapped up in loads of fun! Thank you so much for having such happifying games like this! You are sure to smile when you play this one!
on August 27, 2012
I have this game on my laptop and desktop computers, but the DS version is by far the BEST! The game on the DS is different than on the PC. The main difference is the Daily Dungeon challenge which allows you to play a different version of three game modes each day: Astro, Blitz and Boss. As you beat each mode you get a piece of a Mayan-like calendar. I have found it a little easier to play using the stylus on the DS vs. the mouse on the PC, but it is still a challenge to complete the Adventure mode as well as all the Challenge levels. I confess, I am a Zuma addict. If you like Zuma on the PC and have a DS, you really need to try the DS version.
on October 7, 2017
Arrived as expected.
on January 22, 2017
Amazing. It plays just like the PC version. I played this game a ton while on a recent family vacation. Fun quick and simple. I wish the original Zuma came out on DS.
on June 7, 2014
I have played it on the computer and decided to order it online May 2014. It is fun and easy to play.
on December 10, 2015
Order this for my child and she loves it
on March 13, 2015
fun
on June 8, 2015
I bought this game a few years ago and I still love it I've finished the game in many times over, but it's just a simple game. Play it when I'm waiting for the family to be ready all at the same time. Easy to put down for the next time

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.