Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS

on April 20, 2018
Oh my god I love this game!! I am so glad I purchased this. It is equally fun and challenging. Great game and great price I highly recommend this game.
on September 10, 2015
We all enjoy seeing a smile, right? Well, this little marble game is one that Wil put a smile on your face if you start playing it! See that little character on the box! He's smiling isn't he! Plus he's adorable and all of this is wrapped up in loads of fun! Thank you so much for having such happifying games like this! You are sure to smile when you play this one!
on March 2, 2012
Zuma and Zuma's Revenge are some of my favorite PC games. I've been hoping for years that they would port to the DS or PSP. This game is awesome and by using the stylus to point the ball, it's very accurate. The graphics are great and nothing is lost between this and the PC version. Great job, PopCap! (ribbit)
8 people found this helpful
on June 8, 2015
I bought this game a few years ago and I still love it I've finished the game in many times over, but it's just a simple game. Play it when I'm waiting for the family to be ready all at the same time. Easy to put down for the next time
on October 24, 2017
great
on August 27, 2012
I have this game on my laptop and desktop computers, but the DS version is by far the BEST! The game on the DS is different than on the PC. The main difference is the Daily Dungeon challenge which allows you to play a different version of three game modes each day: Astro, Blitz and Boss. As you beat each mode you get a piece of a Mayan-like calendar. I have found it a little easier to play using the stylus on the DS vs. the mouse on the PC, but it is still a challenge to complete the Adventure mode as well as all the Challenge levels. I confess, I am a Zuma addict. If you like Zuma on the PC and have a DS, you really need to try the DS version.
on November 13, 2017
Very fun games to play and addicting
on October 7, 2017
Arrived as expected.
on January 22, 2017
Amazing. It plays just like the PC version. I played this game a ton while on a recent family vacation. Fun quick and simple. I wish the original Zuma came out on DS.
on June 27, 2013
It's another iteration of ZUMA loosely tied together with a story line as you work your way around an island, but hey.. it is ZUMA and it is fun.

The ease of using the stylus rather than directional buttons makes it much more user friendly and enjoyable.

It's my go-to game for a ZUMA fix.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.