Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Our Best Wines Holiday Savings with 1¢ Shipping Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 2, 2012
Zuma and Zuma's Revenge are some of my favorite PC games. I've been hoping for years that they would port to the DS or PSP. This game is awesome and by using the stylus to point the ball, it's very accurate. The graphics are great and nothing is lost between this and the PC version. Great job, PopCap! (ribbit)
on September 10, 2015
We all enjoy seeing a smile, right? Well, this little marble game is one that Wil put a smile on your face if you start playing it! See that little character on the box! He's smiling isn't he! Plus he's adorable and all of this is wrapped up in loads of fun! Thank you so much for having such happifying games like this! You are sure to smile when you play this one!
on June 8, 2015
I bought this game a few years ago and I still love it I've finished the game in many times over, but it's just a simple game. Play it when I'm waiting for the family to be ready all at the same time. Easy to put down for the next time
on December 18, 2012
Better than I expected, I can't seem to get enough of this game. Great way to spend extra time. I Highly recommended.
on August 27, 2012
I have this game on my laptop and desktop computers, but the DS version is by far the BEST! The game on the DS is different than on the PC. The main difference is the Daily Dungeon challenge which allows you to play a different version of three game modes each day: Astro, Blitz and Boss. As you beat each mode you get a piece of a Mayan-like calendar. I have found it a little easier to play using the stylus on the DS vs. the mouse on the PC, but it is still a challenge to complete the Adventure mode as well as all the Challenge levels. I confess, I am a Zuma addict. If you like Zuma on the PC and have a DS, you really need to try the DS version.
on May 9, 2013
I like the variety of game selections, the added challenges as you go further into the game. The challenge is there, but not the added frustration or violence the comes with alot of video games. As an older person, I enjoy just the fun of completing a level and moving on to the next level and also very happy that its not too difficult to be able to make it to the last level of the game.
on June 27, 2013
It's another iteration of ZUMA loosely tied together with a story line as you work your way around an island, but hey.. it is ZUMA and it is fun.

The ease of using the stylus rather than directional buttons makes it much more user friendly and enjoyable.

It's my go-to game for a ZUMA fix.
on October 14, 2012
I have had a great time playing this game. I had played this before on the XBox and while it plays slightly different, the concept is similar and is a lot of fun. I love all of the different modes in this game. There is something to do in this game if you only have 10 minutes or if you have an hour. It is a well done puzzle game and if you have played Zuma in other formats before, you will love this game.
on March 18, 2013
It is a simple marble and spitting frog game that allows for hours of play! It's a adult zen, lol !! I recommend it!
on February 11, 2013
I like the variety in Zuma's Revenge. I enjoyed playing Zuma, this is better. A lot of games get boring after a couple of plays. This does not. Winning once does not end the interest.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.