Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on June 7, 2014
I have played it on the computer and decided to order it online May 2014. It is fun and easy to play.
on March 13, 2015
fun
on March 25, 2017
Excellent classic game, shipment received on time.
on March 2, 2012
Zuma and Zuma's Revenge are some of my favorite PC games. I've been hoping for years that they would port to the DS or PSP. This game is awesome and by using the stylus to point the ball, it's very accurate. The graphics are great and nothing is lost between this and the PC version. Great job, PopCap! (ribbit)
on September 10, 2015
We all enjoy seeing a smile, right? Well, this little marble game is one that Wil put a smile on your face if you start playing it! See that little character on the box! He's smiling isn't he! Plus he's adorable and all of this is wrapped up in loads of fun! Thank you so much for having such happifying games like this! You are sure to smile when you play this one!
on December 18, 2012
Better than I expected, I can't seem to get enough of this game. Great way to spend extra time. I Highly recommended.
on June 8, 2015
I bought this game a few years ago and I still love it I've finished the game in many times over, but it's just a simple game. Play it when I'm waiting for the family to be ready all at the same time. Easy to put down for the next time
on August 27, 2012
I have this game on my laptop and desktop computers, but the DS version is by far the BEST! The game on the DS is different than on the PC. The main difference is the Daily Dungeon challenge which allows you to play a different version of three game modes each day: Astro, Blitz and Boss. As you beat each mode you get a piece of a Mayan-like calendar. I have found it a little easier to play using the stylus on the DS vs. the mouse on the PC, but it is still a challenge to complete the Adventure mode as well as all the Challenge levels. I confess, I am a Zuma addict. If you like Zuma on the PC and have a DS, you really need to try the DS version.
on May 9, 2013
I like the variety of game selections, the added challenges as you go further into the game. The challenge is there, but not the added frustration or violence the comes with alot of video games. As an older person, I enjoy just the fun of completing a level and moving on to the next level and also very happy that its not too difficult to be able to make it to the last level of the game.
on June 27, 2013
It's another iteration of ZUMA loosely tied together with a story line as you work your way around an island, but hey.. it is ZUMA and it is fun.

The ease of using the stylus rather than directional buttons makes it much more user friendly and enjoyable.

It's my go-to game for a ZUMA fix.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.