Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on March 2, 2012
Zuma and Zuma's Revenge are some of my favorite PC games. I've been hoping for years that they would port to the DS or PSP. This game is awesome and by using the stylus to point the ball, it's very accurate. The graphics are great and nothing is lost between this and the PC version. Great job, PopCap! (ribbit)
on September 10, 2015
We all enjoy seeing a smile, right? Well, this little marble game is one that Wil put a smile on your face if you start playing it! See that little character on the box! He's smiling isn't he! Plus he's adorable and all of this is wrapped up in loads of fun! Thank you so much for having such happifying games like this! You are sure to smile when you play this one!
on August 27, 2012
I have this game on my laptop and desktop computers, but the DS version is by far the BEST! The game on the DS is different than on the PC. The main difference is the Daily Dungeon challenge which allows you to play a different version of three game modes each day: Astro, Blitz and Boss. As you beat each mode you get a piece of a Mayan-like calendar. I have found it a little easier to play using the stylus on the DS vs. the mouse on the PC, but it is still a challenge to complete the Adventure mode as well as all the Challenge levels. I confess, I am a Zuma addict. If you like Zuma on the PC and have a DS, you really need to try the DS version.
on January 22, 2017
Amazing. It plays just like the PC version. I played this game a ton while on a recent family vacation. Fun quick and simple. I wish the original Zuma came out on DS.
on June 7, 2014
I have played it on the computer and decided to order it online May 2014. It is fun and easy to play.
on December 10, 2015
Order this for my child and she loves it
on March 13, 2015
fun
on June 8, 2015
I bought this game a few years ago and I still love it I've finished the game in many times over, but it's just a simple game. Play it when I'm waiting for the family to be ready all at the same time. Easy to put down for the next time
on May 9, 2013
I like the variety of game selections, the added challenges as you go further into the game. The challenge is there, but not the added frustration or violence the comes with alot of video games. As an older person, I enjoy just the fun of completing a level and moving on to the next level and also very happy that its not too difficult to be able to make it to the last level of the game.
on October 14, 2012
I have had a great time playing this game. I had played this before on the XBox and while it plays slightly different, the concept is similar and is a lot of fun. I love all of the different modes in this game. There is something to do in this game if you only have 10 minutes or if you have an hour. It is a well done puzzle game and if you have played Zuma in other formats before, you will love this game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.