Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS

on August 4, 2017
Zuma and Zuma's Revenge are some of my favorite PC games. I've been hoping for years that they would port to the DS or PSP. This game is awesome and by using the stylus to point the ball, it's very accurate. The graphics are great and nothing is lost between this and the PC version. Great job, PopCap! (ribbit)
on March 2, 2012
on October 24, 2017
great
on September 10, 2015
We all enjoy seeing a smile, right? Well, this little marble game is one that Wil put a smile on your face if you start playing it! See that little character on the box! He's smiling isn't he! Plus he's adorable and all of this is wrapped up in loads of fun! Thank you so much for having such happifying games like this! You are sure to smile when you play this one!
on August 27, 2012
I have this game on my laptop and desktop computers, but the DS version is by far the BEST! The game on the DS is different than on the PC. The main difference is the Daily Dungeon challenge which allows you to play a different version of three game modes each day: Astro, Blitz and Boss. As you beat each mode you get a piece of a Mayan-like calendar. I have found it a little easier to play using the stylus on the DS vs. the mouse on the PC, but it is still a challenge to complete the Adventure mode as well as all the Challenge levels. I confess, I am a Zuma addict. If you like Zuma on the PC and have a DS, you really need to try the DS version.
on October 7, 2017
Arrived as expected.
on January 22, 2017
Amazing. It plays just like the PC version. I played this game a ton while on a recent family vacation. Fun quick and simple. I wish the original Zuma came out on DS.
on June 7, 2014
I have played it on the computer and decided to order it online May 2014. It is fun and easy to play.
on December 10, 2015
Order this for my child and she loves it
on June 27, 2013
It's another iteration of ZUMA loosely tied together with a story line as you work your way around an island, but hey.. it is ZUMA and it is fun.

The ease of using the stylus rather than directional buttons makes it much more user friendly and enjoyable.

It's my go-to game for a ZUMA fix.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.