About the Product
- Get fit to 40+ new routines and songs including chart-topping hits from Lady Gaga, Daddy Yankee and Pitbull, fresh Zumba originals and eclectic tracks from regional musicians. Full soundtrack to be announced.
- Move to 30+ dance styles from around the world including Salsa, Hip-Hop, Tahitian, Calypso, Bollywood, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Irish Step, plus new additions like Plena, Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk.
- New visual presentation makes you feel as if you're traveling the globe and joining a global jam with your favorite celebrity Zumba instructors.
- Enhance your workout with the streamlined Progress Tracker Plus that tallies all of your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, goals met, etc.
- Set personal fitness goals or work toward pre-set goals to guide your work out.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For those who want a fun experience burning calories as you would to an exercise product, this is a lot of fun. It loosely tracks calories burned and encourages players to push themselves to get the moves right but it is not for those looking to bust moves against each other in a technique showdown.
On the new Xbox One, using the enhanced Kinect.. this is amazing. It works very well and we are enjoying it as a fun home workout. It's way more fun and interactive that a workout video :)
Good variety of songs.
Tracking seems to be improved over Xbox 360.
Navigating the menu systems is very flustering. This is our biggest problem in the game. You can either navigate the menus using Kinect, or voice, but not using the controller. This makes navigating through menus a real chore. Creating a custom playlist is possible, but it's an exercise in shouting at your television for 45 minutes trying to get Kinect to recognize what you are saying. Why, Why, Why can't we use the controller.
My wife thinks it could be hard for a beginner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am sooo disappointed in this game! The first game reaaaally modeled each move as the songs progress. I really tried playing it on the XBoxOne NOT THE Nintendo Wii. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great fun. My only complaint is that Kinect-based controls for choice selections are not very well designed, and are hard to use.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
Best dance game I have seen, it teaches you real dance moves from cultures around the world while you are getting a workout.Published 1 month ago by AmazonCustomer
Really fun game on Xbox One with Kinect. Wish there were more songs downloaded already. There are more songs you can pay to download. The kids enjoy it.Published 1 month ago by Kimj
Disappointed. I have an xbox, when I put this in it - I got a message saying I need kinecs. I'm not that techy. Bought xbox for my grandkids and so I could watch exercise videos. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rene Fay Sommer