We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 51.65% Mesh, 48.35% Polyurethane
- Rubber sole
- Breathable mesh for a soft and flexible fit;Velcro top strap for stability and support
- Velcro top strap for stability and support
- Z-Slide technology lets you slide easily on any surface
- Non-marking outsole
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You'll be light on your feet (and heavy on the style!) in the all-new Zumba energy Rush. The nearly weightless design gives your huge moves a Booth with innovative design technology that merges support with show ‘em off style
The Zumba program is an exhilarating, easy-to-follow, calorie-burning dance-fitness party set to red-hot Latin and world rhythms. Since its inception in 2001, the Zumba lifestyle experience has become a global phenomenon, with 110,000 class locations in more than 125 countries. The best complement to this fast-action exercise is supportive, shock-absorbing footwear specifically designed enhance your Zumba experience.
- Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.3 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00I55UIJ0
- Item model number: Zumba Energy Rush
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 10, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are good-looking shoes - hence 2 stars, but the fit is terrible. I have small and narrow feet, yet when even though I ordered my regular size, I had a very hard time getting the shoes on, once I had them on, I realized they were at least 1/2 size small; the soles felt super-thin and uncushioned, arch support non-existent. Returned the same day.
To my luck, I lucked out. I got the pink and purple ones. Size fits great and my feet were quite comfortable during two Zumba classes.