|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.95 - $234.96 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Breathable mesh for a soft and flexible fit; compressed eva midsole keeps things light and comfortable; z-slide lets you slide easily on any surface; lightweight cushioning provides maximum support
- Compressed eva midsole keeps things light and comfortable
- Z-slide lets you slide easily on any surface
- Lightweight cushioning provides maximum support
Customers who bought this item also bought
The zumba fly print features weightless design and breathable fabric technology that will have you soaring with every shimmy, shuffle and squat.
The Zumba program is an exhilarating, easy-to-follow, calorie-burning dance-fitness party set to red-hot Latin and world rhythms. Since its inception in 2001, the Zumba lifestyle experience has become a global phenomenon, with 110,000 class locations in more than 125 countries. The best complement to this fast-action exercise is supportive, shock-absorbing footwear specifically designed enhance your Zumba experience.
- Shipping Weight: 6.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BMQRH24
- Item model number: Zumba Fly Print-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 25, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Update 14 December 2016: one of my female Zumba instructors started wearing the same type and color of shoes last week. I get to see these shoes in action twice per week when I attend her class, and the shoes look great. I have also worn them around town when I forget to bring shoes to change in, but be careful of gravel and sand. I also noticed today that I haven't had ANY knee pain in at least 2 months. I think it's a combination of the shoes, learning the basic Zumba moves and a general improvement in my fitness level.
As an addendum down the road, after being out of commission for about six weeks with an injury to the ball of my right foot after too much exuberant Zumba in my running shoes, I jumped back in fully yesterday in these shoes with high Zumba, followed by a leaping and hopping Kettlebell class--the acid test. I am delighted to say that today my feet are pain-free! Should have thought about the importance of proper shoes for this activity to begin with. I did take out the liner of the shoe and after some research beefed it up with a pair of Rx Sorbo Sorbothane Ultra Work Sport (Female) Insoles. Happy feet now!
This is my second pair of Zumba brand shoes. I had high expectations as the prior pair was great. I received this in January 2017. Unfortunately, the quality of these are quite poor. In only 6 months they began to split and earlier this month the left shoe became unusable and the right started to split as well.
I do Zumba a few times a week and weigh about 105lbs, so I don't think I put any unusual stress on the shoes. Quite disappointed unfortunately.