Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Zutano Unisex Baby Fleece Hat, Pagoda, 12 Months
Size: 12M (6-12 Months)|Color: Pagoda|Change

For the price this hat is super cute and will do the job of keeping my baby's head warm in our mild Southern California autumn and winter. I'm glad I read the reviews and checked the sizing chart before ordering. My baby is 2.5 months old but is in the 99th percentile for size and 95th for head circumference (I think it's about 16"). So I ordered the size 18 month and it fits a little large but I can fold up the bottom so it doesn't cover his eyes, and it stays on his head. I think he'll be able to wear it for the next few months at least which is what I wanted.

The quality is fine. The lining is just cotton and the fuzzy outer part feels a little cheap. It also annoys my perfectionist tendencies that the seam is off center. But again I'm happy enough for the price and honestly just glad it fits and I don't have to return it!
on February 22, 2015
We love this hat. I have the 0-3 month size and my kiddo is STILL wearing it at 6 months. It fit him at 2-3 months too, but as it's really cold now, we use it indoors when it just doesn't warm up enough inside. It is super cute and snuggly.
on September 28, 2012
This hat is cute, but when you buy it, make sure that you are purchasing the right size. Size 6 months means it is for a baby 0-6 months. 12 months means 6-12 months, etc.
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
Love this hat so cute!!
on March 6, 2016
I purchased this hat in the 24 month size for my grandson. He is 7 months old and a big boy, almost 20 pounds and wearing 12 month clothes. This hat fits him perfectly, snug without being tight. The color and ears are just precious and he can't seem to pull it off by himself. It covers his ears and it is soft against his skin. I will buy again in a bigger size next winter.
on October 28, 2015
Super cute, doesn't come off easily. Runs a little small, our LO has a small head and is 5 months old but the 6 mos size is a little small for him.
on October 10, 2015
I LOVE this super adorable hat! I have purchased several hats elsewhere this fall and have been extremely unhappy with them all. I wanted to find a hat that fit his head perfectly. I used the Zutano measure chart and found that my 8 month old was a 2T! :) The hat wraps his head, covers his ears and is comfy material. Good quality product at affordable price. Delivery was also prompt, as they provide PRIME delivery.
on November 25, 2015
This hat is adorable and super soft. However it does run very small. My 3 month old has an average sized head, I had to order size 12 months and it fits snug.
on February 12, 2016
This is a nice cozy hat but it's huge (I bought the 3m size) ! My baby is 3.5 months and the bottom part still covers her eyes most of the time. It's good that she'll grow into it but it kind of makes the bigger size I bought pointless because it'll be spring by the time she grows into it! So I'd suggest getting this size only unless your baby has a huge head or you live somewhere with super long winters. Otherwise this 3m hat should definitely fit for a loooong time!
I picked the size according to the zutano size chart measurements on the website and sized up one. The hat fits with a little bit room to grow. The hat is a tad too long even if I fold the seam up. I have to fold it a little more exposing the interior so the hat won't cover my kid's eyes. The hat itself is really cute and warm.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.