Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on March 21, 2015
So good I bought these twice! First off, these are NOT for walkers. There is no traction whatsoever on the bottoms. What these booties are great for are babies who want to keep there feet warm. I used these the first winter with my daughter and they are the perfect "shoe" that stays on and keeps them warm. My daughter has special needs and still isn't walking so this winter I went ahead and ordered these in a larger size and we used them for another full winter to keep her feet nice and toasty! Now that she is beginning to learn to walk, I am contemplating adding some sort of traction to the bottom of these because they easily fit over her sure step braces and would be nice to use in indoor playgrounds.
on January 15, 2015
We struggled for 6 months to keep socks and even shoes on our child's feet. Finally, after reading through many product reviews I cam across these booties. I was a bit hesitant because of the price but ordered them hoping that they would perform as everyone has rated them. I was not disappointed! This is all I use! THEY ACTUALLY STAY ON MY CHILD'S FEET. This is such a smart and easy to use design. The fleece is warm and they way the booties are designed they open all the way up so it is easy to slip on my child's constantly moving feet. No more awkward angling and pushing to get them on. The snap closure has just enough elastic to snugly fit around the ankle but not too tight that it cuts off any circulation and with two snaps can be adjusted as she grows or if she is wearing thick pants. This is the first product that has worked for us. We use them every day. I am ordering more in different colors.
on October 9, 2014
I almost never write a review but after receiving these booties I just had to let everyone know, they DO NOT fall off I repeat they DO NOT fall off!!!!! I love them. I ordered the grey fleece because I thought they would go with everything and they will, however these are so great that I see every color arriving at my doorstep in the near future! They do run small ( as most reviews have stated) so I ordered a 12 mo for my just turned 6 mo old and I think they should be good thru the winter. Thanks Zutano for an AWESOME product!!!
on December 18, 2012
Love the color - matches online photo.

Buy bigger, they fit a little small. My 5 month old is 13ish lbs and I bought him the 6-12 month size.
Update: He's now 8 months old: they still fit and he still wears them :)

2 snaps allow you to choose snugness. Great feature for growing footsies.

Only minor complaint: I wished they were a little softer/more plush, as far as material goes. Not as thick and fleecy as I was expecting but they are soft and do keep babies feet warm and that's all that matters.

They wash and dry well. Regular cycle wash, lay flat to dry. I've dried them in the dryer a couple times too - they are still in perfect condition!

All in all, excellent investment!
on December 19, 2013
I love these booties. If it is really cold out, you may need to layer socks underneath, but these ensure the socks stay on and keep my baby's feet extra warm. It is true that they would be slippery on hard wood floors, but for a baby who is not yet very mobile, they are perfect. I only have one pair right now but plan to buy another- they are so great for winter!
on January 24, 2012
I am assuming these are better for newborns who don't move around a lot because they fall off my 13 month old son's foot. My friend recommended these but every time my son starts walking, they are just dangling around his ankle. They appear to be the right size too, 18 months so I have no idea why they aren't working except it seems like they should have made the ankle part tighter. My son is a big boy too so it's not like he's a small guy. My opinion is unless you have a newborn, save your money!
on April 19, 2013
I was looking for soft, affordable booties to keep my daughters feet warm, but also look good with anything she's wearing and these are perfect! I was pleasantly surprised to find they have two snaps around the ankle, which is perfect for when we layer her clothes or put them over her footsie pajamas. You won't be disappointed!
on January 28, 2014
We got these booties for our daughter and they are fantastic. I don't really use socks on her because they always come off but the booties never do! Loved them so much I just ordered a larger pair since she has outgrown her 1st pair.

We get tons of compliments everywhere we go too! :)
on March 25, 2013
These are so cute and yes-- actually stay on!! I got them in cream and they match all her outfits. The 12 mo size fits my 12 no old, with a tad room to grow into. She is starting to walk and I was sad they do not offer them with tread in the bottoms, but so far she has not slipped on our hardwood floors while walking in them. Wish I found these a year ago!!
on August 26, 2015
These were amazing for my daughter from 9 months to 1.5. She constantly had her socks pulled off crawling. This is now my go-to for baby showers

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question