Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on February 29, 2016
If you have a chunker of average height, this is for you. I felt like the sleeves were so much longer than the pants. the rest of the outfit fit a little loose. Our child is 75%ile height, 30% weight, and we had to roll the sleeves up and her feet were sticking out at 6 months wearing the 6 month size. Hope this is helpful!
on October 22, 2016
Super cute and I love zutano fleece, it is made of a cotton blend and so soft. I disagree with others who say that this is not soft inside, it's very soft, just knit and not as fleece. It runs small. I got a 12m and my big seven month old is too long to fold the feet over.
on November 8, 2013
Our newborn carseat bucket has a buckle that needs to go between Baby's legs. We have a number of buntings and sleepsacks and whatnot but those things are too bulky and make it tough to find and separate baby's legs to buckle him properly into the carseat. We found the Zutano Cozie to be the perfect solution to our problem. Now when we take Baby in the car, we put him in his Cozie and can buckle him in no problem, since it is lightweight and we can find his legs :) I like the Cozie because it is lightweight but also very warm. My son is barely 3 weeks old so the 0-3 size is big of course but I think it will last him throughout the fall and winter (0-3 months from now), which is perfect. I am also thinking of getting a 3-6 month size for spring. I highly recommend this Cozie for ease of buckling baby into a seat and also for its soft, warm, snuggly feeling for your little one.
on January 22, 2014
I bought this because I was looking for a thin romper that was safe in the car seat. This is very thin (think sweatshirt type thickness) so it fit the bill well. It looks a lot cuter on here than it does in person. The material seems kind of cheap and it is scratchy inside. But, the baby wear clothes under it so probably not a huge deal.
on November 30, 2016
It's cute and very thick. The material could also use a garment wash to soften it a little more, but it's not bad. The best part is that is made of cotton Fleece, which is hard to find. My LO is sensitive to polyester which is what all fleece in the market is made of. It's also got fold overs over sleeves and feet which is nice for the cold. The Gnome hood is adorable. Colors are not exactly as pictured, a little less intense and vibrant. I ordered the 3-6m for my 2m old son, he's 13lbs and about 25" avg weight and height. The suite fits with a little room, except the sleeve openings are tight, another 1/2" would be helpful. Wish there were better colors to pick from as well.
on December 7, 2016
Product is great for taking the little one outside in the cold. We have been using it on our avg size 9mo old. He's able to wear an outfit under this, and the sleeves/pants are too long.
on January 9, 2013
This is a great winter outfit when the weather gets a little cool (probably 30 degrees, anything lower and it might be a bit light). We throw it on him because it is far easier to put this on than get a coat, socks, shoes, mittens, and a hat. This does it all, the sleeves and feet even roll up (like newborn outfit mittens) so it negates the need for shoes or mittens.

The only reason I docked it a star was because while the roll up sleeves and pants are nice, they are pretty basic and don't look that comfortable. Also, it seriously shortens the leg, so if the outfit is the right size (baby's feet are exposed) then you really can't use the roll up feature.

Also, note that Zutano has weird overlap in its sizing with both a 0-6 and a 0-3 month size. Obviously the 0-6 is bigger, and I've never seen a 0 that could wear the 0-6 month stuff. My son is pretty average in height and weight at 2 months old and this onesie fits perfectly.
on February 1, 2016
So awesome, thinner than Carters brand fleece one pieces. Less bulk for the car seat and perfectly warm for my newborn in the winter.
on November 29, 2016
Super cute BUT I bought the 12mo size for my 5mo tall baby, thinking we'd have room to grow through the winter. His feet already peak out the ends, sadly, so he has to wear socks underneath. This kind of defeats the purpose - I wanted him to wear it in the Ergo on our walks without fussing with other gear.
on September 13, 2017
Much thinner than I expected but it is cute and warm. My 3 month old has a perfect fit in the size 12 months, so size up for sure!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.