Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 8, 2015
Received this as a gift to supplement my current identical knife (should I ever need to replace it). This is the best knife I have ever owned!
on March 15, 2015
One great knife. My husband is now into slicing his own onions for sandwiches, just is the glory of this knife. Seriously, this is a sharp, well balanced, slightly curved knife. I think the curve is a good thing for most uses. If you need a flat blade, a Japanese vegetable knife (no point) is perfect for chopping.
on July 6, 2014
I've had the 7 in. santoku knife for years...it was my favorite knife.
Don't know how I could love another knife more...but I do !! The 5 in. just fits in my hand even better ....these knives for me are the best for everything...slicing & chopping!
Elaine C.
Western NC
on March 14, 2017
Best knives I've ever owned.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 27, 2015
Purchased it for my Daughter and Son-in-law for Christmas. It rounded out a set we gave them for their wedding present. They loved it.
on February 10, 2016
It's really good. Cut really well but too light on weight I guess. But I still like it.
on December 28, 2013
i had this knife for about 10 yrs and i have never needed to sharpen it. i just use the steel every once in a while. Granted the knife isn't as sharp as when i bought it, but it still cuts everything without any problems.i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great knife that will last a long time.
on July 30, 2017
Some of the best made cutlery I've ever had.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 5, 2015
Light-weight all-purpose knife but definitely not flimsy, perfectly balanced, stays sharp. THE knife I reach for more often than any in my Henckels knife-block.
on January 1, 2015
Only had for a month or so. Very sharp, works great. I think maybe the 7-inch size is a bit big.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.