Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 655 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 710 reviews
on August 19, 2017
WOW, what a disappointment. After reading the instructions thoroughly, it would not sharpen any knives.
Griz
on August 16, 2017
Works great on my smaller knife, but I never feel that the large one gets as sharp as I would like.
on August 15, 2017
I love this sharpener as it is very easy to use. I have a set and a few other Zwilling (Henckels Twin) knives. The set comes with a sharpener but it is more difficult to use if you don't have a good technique. This sharpener needs no special skill. Just press the knife on the corse part and swipe, then on the ceramic, fine part. I sharpened all my knives cheap or more expensive. Of course, it is not good for Santoku knives, neither for serrated blades. Cheap knives become better, only do not keep a sharp edge for a long time. Zwilling knives are much better. I only sharpen them once per year or even less often and they stay very sharp.
on August 10, 2017
REALLY NICE knife sharpener! I have good knives and I sharpen them about every 10th time I use them. I only have to drag them across the sharpener a couple of times to keep the blade super sharp. I've helped several family members restore a sharp edge on their very dull and neglected knives with this tool.
on August 1, 2017
Excelente...
on July 31, 2017
Stupid simple to use and does a fantastic job. We have Chicago Cutlery and a set of Zwilling J A Henckels knives. It works best on the Zwilling set - my guess is the knives themselves are so much better than the Chicago set (circa 1977). Definitely recommend.
on June 22, 2017
Does evrything it says it will. I no longer have to suffer through dull knife blades.
on May 18, 2017
Awesome deal! what a great buy It was fine. Very useful gadget. seriously try it pleasantly surprised I love both its work and appearance. very easy to use Not well built. Very good quality everything else is perfect. Great bang for your buck! I love both its work and appearance. So far so good. Overall a fantastic product that I would definitely recommend.
they'd be perfect. Love it. Expected More You deserve it. Perfect Gift Ideas!
on May 17, 2017
Poor quality assurance : Rubber feet fall apart ( see attached picture ) , this sharpener can only deal with good sharp knives. it is useless for dull knives. very disappointing.
review image
on May 8, 2017
I cannot count how many sharpeners I've tried over the years...diamond encrusted, electric, Japanese polishing slabs, and more. This little gadget is by far the best. Simple, elegant, easy to use, and it stores very nicely in the drawer. It is small enough to travel with (very helpful to have if you book into an Air B&B home or similar sort of place where you will cook). I am very, very pleased with it. The knives in a 3-month vacation rental were all dull and there was nothing to sharpen them with so I bought this and it brought them all back to life. It is excellent and I truly cannot recommend it enough.