Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5.5-Inch High Ca..." and save 29% off the $125.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5.5-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Boning Knife
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removes bones from poultry, meats, and fish
- Forged, high-carbon stainless-steel blade
- Black synthetic, three-rivet full-tang handle
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ROCKLAND SALES||Amazon.com||MMP Living||Zone Deals||Healthy Home and Kitchen|
|Item Dimensions||2.76 x 16.73 x 1.57 in||4 x 13 x 1 in||1 x 3.5 x 15.75 in||3 x 15 x 2 in||3.75 x 15 x 1.13 in||2.64 x 16.54 x 1.26 in|
PROFESSIONAL "S" are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives' laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these three rivet handle knives deliver optimum balance and safe handling. Professional chefs worldwide trust the tradition and quality of these impressive knives.
With a flexible blade that bends around big bones and joints, this knife will fillet a trout but works best with poultry and meats. Classic three-rivet handles distinguish Pro S from Henckels's other quality lines. Pro S handles are heavier and its knives less weight-forward. Handles are also smaller, a feature those with small hands may appreciate. The steel used in the Pro S line is identical to that of the Five and Four Star lines. While this boning knife is dishwasher-safe, hand washing is recommended. --Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
|The J.A. Henckels Twin Professional S (or Pro S) knife series features trustworthy quality and classic three-rivet styling--its a line of knives admired by both professional chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. The Twin Pro S line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, steak, chefs, Granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Pro S knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.|
A Reliable Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Pro S knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Pro S knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Pro S knives use J.A. Henckelss Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Ergonomic Handle for Easier Use
|J.A. Henckelss Twin Pro S knives boast a comfortable, ergonomic three-rivet handle design that wont wear against the hand and helps to provide control when doing any cutting task. These durable Novodur handles are perfectly bonded to the full tang on each knife for stability and durability. The impeccably balanced super bolster provides weight and adds balance for safer and more professional cutting.|
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full visible-tang construction: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Precision honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Triple-riveted Novodur handles: Durable, strong, and smooth, these comfortable handles are perfectly balanced.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this knife for preparing cat food and my friends always gasp when they hear how much I spent on the knife. I don't mind though, because it's been great! Cutting the meat goes so much quicker with this knife, and best of all, I just toss it in the dishwasher and go. No stains, no rust. I love it.
Do your research and find the right Line for you