Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 7-Piece Knife Set with Block
|Price:||$349.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-inch parer, 5-inch serrated utility, 5-inch hollow-edge santoku, and 8-inch chef's knife
- Also includes kitchen shears, 9-inch sharpening steel, and hardwood block
- Each Friodur ice-hardened blade precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Full tangs; ergonomic polypropylene handles; stainless-steel end caps
- Limited lifetime warranty; washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 7-Piece Knife Set with Block
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||savings on the go||Gear for Cooks|
|Material||Stainless Steel||high carbon stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||7 Piece||8-piece||3-piece||11 Piece|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
|J.A. Henckels is proud to celebrate its 275th anniversary with its newest knife line--Twin Four Star II. This new line represents the rebirth of a legend, the classic Four Star series, which was first introduced in 1976. Twin Four Star II knives have an improved weight and balance, as well as a host of other features, making them ideal for both home and professional chefs. The Four Star II line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, boning knife, kudamono parer, sandwich, fillet, carver, chefs, slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Four Star II knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.|
A New Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Four Star II knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Four Star II knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Four Star II knives use J.A. Henckels's Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Enhanced Handle for Easier Use
|Twin Four Star II knives have an enhanced handle design that features a stainless-steel end cap with the famous Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo. These high-impact polypropylene handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. The new series also features improved weight and balance for improved cutting performance.|
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon, no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Hand honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Polypropylene handles with stainless-steel logo cap on handle: Bonded with seamless accuracy, these comfortably molded handles are hygienic (autoclavable) and food-safe.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Top Customer Reviews
In addition, these knives were individually forged from high quality steel. It shows in their appearance and sharpness. One pass of the chef's knife cuts through the meat and the container it is laying oin. If your finger is in the way it will cut that too. Be careful and good luck!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These knives are awesome! They will be your "go to" knives for years. Sometimes new knives need to have an "edge" put on them, but these arrived sharp and ready do... Read morePublished 17 months ago by verified customer
My daughter got this for a wedding present. After visiting her and using the knives, I just had to have a set.Published 21 months ago by J. BETSCH
I already have a set of Henckels and bought two more sets for my sisters. They are so sharp and the edge lasts very long! I'll always purchase Henckels.Published on March 29, 2014 by sannas
Very sharp.. Read a bad review because someone had "cut themselves." Note to this person: If you're writing a bad review of knives because you do not have the brain... Read morePublished on January 1, 2014 by Becs