Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II Hollow-Edge 7-Inch Santoku
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7-inch hollow-edge santoku for cutting fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Friodur ice-hardened blade precision forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Enhanced bolster and full-tang design; ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Stainless-steel end cap; washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
- Measures approximately 11-3/4 by 1/4 by 1-1/4 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have both 7 and 5 inch Santoku knives in this brand and model. They are perfect for everyday cutting veggies. These are my go to knives and they don't get a chance to go into the drawer since I use them every time I am in the kitchen. It has a sturdy, good grip and evenly distributed weight where it won't tire your hand even after several minutes of cutting. It is sharp which is good. I always hand wash them immediately after use. I have had it for almost two years now and I haven't had the need to sharpen them yet!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great knife! He is comfortable in the hand, it's my favorite knife in the kitchen! Perfectly cut, the blade is very sharp and everything's just fine with him! Read morePublished on February 16, 2013 by Nadezhda
Very sharp! Be careful!! Would like to be able t put them in the dish washer but still worth the extra time to have such a sharp knifePublished on January 29, 2013 by Carol
I love this thing! I have my own and bought this one as a gift for a family member. Great for cutting veggies, very sharp, and stays sharp.Published on February 5, 2010 by Avery
-weight is very well balance
None so far