Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 2-3/4-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Peeling Knife
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2.75-inch blade, great for peeling and garnishing small fruits and vegetables
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade ice-hardened for superior strength
- Sturdy, black molded polypropylene handle
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Lifetime guarantee
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 2-3/4-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Peeling Knife
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 3-Inch Paring Knife
J.A. Henckels International CLASSIC 4" Paring/Utility Knife
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four Star 2.75" Trimming Knife
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Paring-Knives, 2.75", Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Blade Material Type||Carbon||Carbon||Carbon||Carbon||—||Stainless steel|
|Color||Black||silver, black||Black||Multicolor||Polished High Carbon Steel||Steel|
|Item Dimensions||2.8 x 12.8 x 1.5 in||1.13 x 2.56 x 12.5 in||0.75 x 6 x 0.5 in||0.5 x 8 x 0.5 in||2.63 x 12.63 x 1.13 in||0.88 x 0.5 x 7.13 in|
FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
The 2-3/4-inch fine-edged blade on this knife (sometimes called a bird-beak parer) features both a curved back and a gently curved cutting edge that terminate in a sharp point. The pronounced tip makes this a great choice for cleaning vegetables, peeling fruits, and larding meats. This slim and lightweight blade is strong yet flexible, making this a versatile kitchen choice any way you slice it.
Part of the popular Four Star line, this hand-honed blade is made with Henckels' Sintermetal Component Technology (SCT), which allows three different grades of steel to be combined to form a single piece, fusing together the blade, bolster, and tang. What does this mean in layman's terms? It means a strong, high-quality knife that will last a lifetime.
Founded in 1731, the J.A. Henckels company is not only one of the world's oldest cutlery manufacturers, it's also one of the most well respected, creating best-selling knives guaranteed to last a lifetime. --Kim Harwell
From the Manufacturer
|First introduced in 1976, the Four Star® Series is one of the world's most popular knife lines. Four Star® knives were designed and developed in close cooperation with renowned professional chefs. The result was a fully forged knife with a unique molded handle. The Four Star® line contains knives for all tasks, and includes the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, chefs, granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Four Star® knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets.|
A Higher Standard in Knife Construction
Four Star® knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Four Star® knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Four Star® knives use J.A. Henckels Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
It's All in The Grip:
|The Four Star® series features high impact polypropylene handles that are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. These comfortable handles are break-proof, sanitary, and colorfast. In addition, the super bolster provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.|
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece, precision forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides a proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Non-staining, non-rusting.
- Hand, precision honed blade: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Bonded polypropylene handles: Comfortable molded handles and food safe
- Dishwasher safe: Easy care (Although hand-washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.