Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5-Inch Stainless-Steel Serrated Utility Knife
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great for slicing bread or tomatoes
- Forged, high-carbon stainless-steel blade
- Black synthetic, three-rivet full-tang handle
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
|The J.A. Henckels Twin Professional S (or Pro S) knife series features trustworthy quality and classic three-rivet styling--its a line of knives admired by both professional chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. The Twin Pro S line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, steak, chefs, Granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Pro S knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.|
A Reliable Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Pro S knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Pro S knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Pro S knives use J.A. Henckelss Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Ergonomic Handle for Easier Use
|J.A. Henckelss Twin Pro S knives boast a comfortable, ergonomic three-rivet handle design that wont wear against the hand and helps to provide control when doing any cutting task. These durable Novodur handles are perfectly bonded to the full tang on each knife for stability and durability. The impeccably balanced super bolster provides weight and adds balance for safer and more professional cutting.|
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full visible tang construction: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Precision honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Triple-riveted Novodur handles: Durable, strong, and smooth, these comfortable handles are perfectly balanced.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Top Customer Reviews
I am not sure if this was a mistake or intentional, but BE CAREFUL and check that you actually received the knife you ordered. No one should be paying $70 for a $10 knife.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very awesome and strong knife. Well constructed. I did return it though as I bought the wrong knife and didnt fit rest of series in knife block.Published 3 months ago by Daniel
You cannot beat this Henckels knife. Especially great for slicing tomatoes.Published 4 months ago by PKB
I lost my favorite knife and I could purchase from Amazon. PerfectPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
We lost one after many years of use, was my wife's go to knife and has seen abuse and held up superbly. Hence I invest again.Published 6 months ago by Thomas Mueller
As always with Henckels, my new knife is perfect. I replaced my old one that had been lost after a dinner party - it must have been thrown into the trash... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Trish C
We got 2 of these for our wedding 11 years ago. We LOVE them and have used them daily. Only 4* because the metal in the handle has snapped in one of them (and broke the plastic... Read morePublished 13 months ago by kari
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.