Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 4-Inch St..." and save 29% off the $85.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 4-Inch Stainless-Steel Paring/Utility Knife
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-inch paring knife with razor-sharp edge for smaller cutting jobs
- Friodur ice-hardened blade precision-forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Enhanced bolster and full-tang design; ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Stainless-steel end cap; washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
- Measures approximately 8-1/4 by 1/2 by 1 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MMP Living||etailz||Amazon.com||etailz|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 12 x 2 in||1 x 10 x 1 in||3 x 16 x 4 in||2.8 x 16.5 x 1.5 in|
With a razor-sharp edge, this 4-inch paring/utility knife works great for smaller cutting jobs such as pitting, peeling, seeding, and slicing fruits and vegetables. The knife features a Friodur ice-hardened blade precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and crafted to hold its edge for a long time. In addition, the parer's enhanced bolster and full-tang design makes for a stronger, more balanced knife, while its ergonomic polypropylene handle provides maximum comfort. The detail of the new stainless-steel cap on the end of the handle with the Twin logo stamp provides an update to a Henckels classic. For best results, wash the knife by hand using a mild cleanser and dry completely. Made in Germany, the 4-inch paring/utility knife measures approximately 8-1/4 by 1/2 by 1 inches and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
|J.A. Henckels is proud to celebrate its 275th anniversary with its newest knife line--Twin Four Star II. This new line represents the rebirth of a legend, the classic Four Star series, which was first introduced in 1976. Twin Four Star II knives have an improved weight and balance, as well as a host of other features, making them ideal for both home and professional chefs. The Four Star II line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, boning knife, Kudamono parer, sandwich, fillet, carver, chefs, slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Four Star II knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.|
A New Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Four Star II knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Four Star II knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Four Star II knives use J.A. Henckels's Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Enhanced Handle for Easier Use
|Twin Four Star II knives have an enhanced handle design that features a stainless-steel end cap with the famous Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo. These high-impact polypropylene handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. The new series also features improved weight and balance for improved cutting performance.|
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Hand honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Polypropylene handles with stainless-steel logo cap on handle: Bonded with seamless accuracy, these comfortably molded handles are hygienic (autoclavable) and food-safe.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Increased it from 4 to 5 stars. My worry that blade will break during a cut didn't happen, and it is still cutting and looking sharp!
I do sharpen with it with stone from time to time.
It is a beautiful knife with very nice finish and very sharp edge.
I gave 4 star because, personally I am worried that I will break the blade if I end up bending it during a cut. Because the blade is so thin and hardened looking. For this reason I am not using it as much as I would have like to. The thinness and the hardness of the blade does make it very sharp though.
However, this knife, for some reason, needs sharpening about every third use. It doesn't seem to keep an edge, which is the reason I spent so much money for it. I pride myself on being able to sharpen knives to a sharp, razor's edge. A very sharp knife is a joy in the kitchen. This knife, not so much, sadly.
I always use a wooden cutting board, and treat my knives very well. Wash by hand. I baby them.