Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 3 piece Starter Knife Set
|Price:||$249.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Constructed from single pieces of steel that undergo the Friodur ice hardening process
- Includes a 3 inch parer, 5 inch serrated utility knife, and 8 inch chef's knife
- Triple-riveted resin handles
- Wedge shaped blades
- Curved half-bolster for ultimate control and comfort
Prepare your next meal with this three piece Zwilling Pro knife set. Including a three inch paring knife, five inch serrated utility knife, and eight inch chef's knife, this set is perfect for starting or adding to your collection. These knives are constructed from a single piece of high quality steel that undergoes the Friodur ice hardening process, making the steel sharp and flexible. They feature wedge-shaped blades and a half bolster that allows you to cut along the entire edge of the blade. The curved bolster also supports the thumb and grip for extra comfort and control, and the resin handles are triple-riveted for classic style and support. A perfect gift for a new household or a dedicated chef, this set has everything to prepare a culinary masterpiece.
3” L parer; 5” L utility; 8” L chef's knife
Top Customer Reviews
- 8in Chef's Knife: It is equally at home cutting carrots, chicken, herbs, or even bread. I have used it to cut baguettes and it does a better job than my bread knife (or the utility knife, for that matter). I get clean thin slices without much work and with none of the smashing (of the variety you see on infomercials).
- Paring Knife: I have used it for mincing garlic, peeling peaches and potatoes, and cutting hard cheeses. For hard cheeses like reggiano, the smooth angle is a dream.
- Utility Knife: A bit small for a bread knife, and I haven't found a job for it quite yet.
- The handle is comfortable and well-balanced. Even with the redesigned transition to the blade, I like that they kept the traditional handle and hook at the end. If you're working with anything greasy or slippery, it feels stable and sturdy.
- The construction is extremely solid and tight. I can't imagine any seams or loose rivets.
- The curved steel transition to the handle makes it easy and sturdy to hold.
- It is incredibly easy to clean and dry, thanks to the smooth transition. You don't need a brush to get into edges and you don't need to work to get the blade dry before storage; just a wipe and you're done.
- The curved transition to the blade might make storage in some blocks a bit unsightly. Not a major problem.
- The 8in chef's knife is shorter than others I've used. I actually don't mind this, but it's worth noting if you need a great deal of length.