Zyinger® 8.5" Chinese Kitchen Knife Chopper/cleaver/butcher Knife , Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Cleaver , Chinese Cleaver Egetable Knives, Chef's Knives
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$24.91 (62%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty Stainless Steel cleaver for chopping through joints and bones
- 3Cr13 High carbon stainless steel blade and handle
- Made of stain-resistant steel that's drop forged for durability
- Steel handle instead of wood that's easy to clean and doesn't hold bacteria which reduces chances of contamination.
- 8.5-inch chef knife, 650g Heavy duty knife Made of Japan's 420 stainless steel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Zyinger® 8.5" Chinese Kitchen Knife Chopper/cleaver/butcher Knife , Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Cleaver , Chinese Cleaver Egetable Knives, Chef's Knives
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Yinger Kitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Blade Material Type||stainless steel, carbon||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Carbon|
|Item Weight||—||0.57 lb||1.4 lbs||—|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||6.5 Inch||8"||8-Inch Chef's Knife|
Aysmart kitchen:Create your perfect cutlery collection with a sturdy foundation with this Classic cleaver. This cleaver features a stainless steel blade that resists stains and corrosion. the ergonomic handle surrounds the knife's full tang. Ideal for any home chef, it has a straight blade edge that is ideal for chopping through bone.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I left it in my sink with other dishes for maybe half an hour or so (contact with water. not submerged in water but light contact) i notice build of rust... it wiped off but not sure if it is normal. i have other knifes that i leave in my sink for hours and had no rust issue before.
2. it is heavy yet the weight does not really help with cutting. it seems the balance is off or maybe i am not just used to the knife yet but with other chopper knifes, i had, i had no issue.
I am bit hesitant to recommend this to my family and friends. I will also try a different knife for future purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.