Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 7, 2012
I bought my Zyliss spatula from Amazon about seven years ago. It's held up beautifully and after years of use is not discolored, scratched or pitted. Highly recommended.
on February 20, 2010
The spatula works fine. My problem is with Amazon itself. I wanted a white one. They advertised a white one on the website (there is a white one on this review!). I ordered a white one. The company shipped me an orange and a red one. The company whom i purchased from and who shipped it to me did right by with a partial refund. I'm pissed at Amazon for misleading me into buying what I didn't want. the colored spatulas are readily available locally, the white ones are not. I WILL NO LONGER TRUST WHAT AMAZON SAYS IT SELLS.
on March 10, 2009
This spatula is great for just about everything. You can toss it in the dishwasher and it cleans right up and so far it hasn't picked up any stains.
VINE VOICEon September 16, 2008
If I'm not using a ladle/spoon-thing, this is in my hand when I'm cooking. I cook 5-6 nights per week, so that's saying a lot.

I really like how the head continues up the handle, so there's not any nasty build-up like with some silicone baking spatulas.

Some stuff will stain it. If you have a real problem with that, you probably shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but staining doesn't affect this tool at all, and it won't affect the flavor of what you're cooking.
on July 18, 2008
Actually, I put this spatula on my shopping list because I had 3 other items in my shopping cart and Amazon was running a special where you get the fourth for free. And most of my ten-year old spatulas are hardening from age. Yep, good, heat resistant, well maintained spatulas will last that long. Even if you occasionally toss them in the dishwasher (bad, spatula-mommy, bad!).

They didn't have silicone ten years ago (well, yes they did but they weren't putting them into spatulas as rampantly). What a difference 10 years makes. It's a joy to have a spatula that scrapes up every delicious morsel without the sensation that the blade is about to melt. It's also real nice to be able to use your own arm since you didn't need to use it to pay for the spatula.
on July 14, 2008
In the high speed unforgiving world of spatulas the Zyliss Silicone All Purpose spatula reigns supreme. When you first grip the Zyliss you feel the raw power it posseses. The contoured grip offers dexterity beyond any known kitchen tool. When Truman Capote penned his timeless "The Spatula Awakens" he later revealed that this novel was inspired by the earlier works of Monsignor Mortimer in the now classic En Spatulatum Avim. In these works the belief in the total pureness of the Spatula is introduced. The Zyliss Silicone All Purpose Spatula clearly re-defines the level of purity sought by many but experienced by few. I totally recommend the Zyliss...and in the immortal words of Thomas Payne "By my spatula I am known...and known to all as quite spiffy".
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 23, 2008
I bought this spatula after seeing it on AB's show and doing some research online. I have to concur that it is a great spatula. I use it when making omelettes for example.
on June 11, 2008
The head is just the right size, and the silicone has the perfect amount of flexibility. I like that the silicone goes all the way down to the grip. The handle is very comfortable and seems to give better control than the rounder handles on my Kitchen Aid and Oxo spatulas - in fact, I'll probably replace those with another Zyliss. My only complaint is that it feels slightly on the short side. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect.
on June 5, 2008
I purchased several of these to replace wooden-handled silicone spatulas. I love the overall functionality of the product. I use them for everything from bowl scraping to cooking scrambled eggs. They are easy to clean; just put them in the dishwasher. I especially like that they are not the bacteria traps that my old ones were since these are all silicone and plastic and do not come apart. On the down side, they aren't as nice looking. But form must follow function and these function very well.
on April 2, 2008
I've had this spatula for over a year now... i use it for scrambled eggs on a hot pan, scraping sauces, etc. My spatula hasn't chipped or separated like some of the 1 - ratings i've read for this product. The only bad thing that has happened is that the silicone stained a bit - but only after having it sit in pasta sauce for two days (in the sink). The staining came off after a few washes afterwards. I LOVE THIS SPATULA! I love how it feels in my hand, I love how it's seemless so no food gets stuck in obscure places, I love how nicely it works on a skillet. This Zyliss product gets five stars.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.