Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 29, 2016
the fabric covering the rotating massage balls frayed and opened up after 6 months of regular use. The massaging head balls rubbed directly on my clothing, creating wear marks on whatever you are wearing. I posted a review to this effect, and Zyllion saw the review and immediately reached out to get me a replacement, which arrived quickly. It's wonderful when a seller stands behind their products like this.
review image
296 helpful votes
297 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 28, 2016
Pros:
Buy this! I got this as a gift from my amazing girlfriend who knows I complain about my neck all the time. We took a chance on this after I saw it and said I wanted it, after reading some other reviews I definitely agree that this is amazing. I was a little hesitant at first but once it arrived I wasn't disappointed at all. It does take some time getting use to as with anything, but it's very quick to learn your sweet spots and how to set it up in your car. It requires a connection to your 12v Outlet to be powered but other than that its good. It is extremely durable, I'm highly surprised at the build quality and the quality of the rollers, heating, and motors. It seems like it'll last a long while with much usage especially for the price.

It heats up within 5-10 minutes and changes directions every 1-2 minutes. It shuts off after 20 minutes but you can turn it right back on and it's still warm, if you don't want heat you can turn off the heat and still have the rollers. I'd definitely recommend this if you have any neck pain or just want a relaxing message after work on the ride home. I've found you can turn your head and push onto the balls to get a deeper - kneading message on a specific part of your neck to work out a knot or something, since I had an injury on my right-side neck and It's helped so much more than anything, even more than going to a message place and telling them my neck is the most painful area. The only thing different from a message parlor and this is that it can't do full body all at once but you can put this on any area that's in pain, back, thighs, calves, arms and it'll fix you right up.

Cons:
Only thing I can say bad about this is it slightly gets in the way when you're not using it, sometimes a little uncomfortable when driving but it's not a big deal personally, you could take it off but I didn't mind.

I wish there was a cushion on the bottom edge cause i can feel the "edge" on my back sometimes during use and it's a bit annoying but you just have to move around a little and adjust.

Overall: 5/5
Nothing to remove a star, would recommend to anyone - makes an amazing gift!

Thanks to my girlfriend, I love you muchos <3
review image
109 helpful votes
110 helpful votes
on April 9, 2017
Thus works soooooo well the heat is perfect, the item is well built, and the motion is such a relief on my muscles. My favorite area to work is my lower back...I just lay right on it so my body weight helps apply pressure and the muscles really get worked.... I'm 120lbs and it seems fine under my weight. I love it!
on December 23, 2015
Great product, exactly as advertised - ALOT cheaper then the full size massage chair.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on November 22, 2016
First off, I bought this because I have a bulged disc in my lower back. When it acts up I get horrible sciatic nerve pain in my hips, legs, and even feet. Sitting is the worse position for me. My family just came back from a 10hr road trip and I drove the whole way as I usually do. Even with a lumbar support pad, my back pain will typically start after an hour of sitting. I used this massage (while driving) as needed over the 10hr drive and I was amazed at the relief it provided. 15 or 30 minutes of massaging would provide a few hours of relief until we could stop and walk around. I'm sure that you're not supposed to use it while driving, but I have to really say that I wouldn't have made it there and back on our trip
on November 29, 2016
This is great product for the price. Nice heat function, auto shut off after 20 minutes and steady strong massage action. This product delivers a very strong deep massage; however, if you do not like deep massage, this product is likely not for you. The only negatives are: creeps up some when not strapped to chair, so sitting on couch can be slightly challengingand when using on lower back the pressure puts a little strain on the device.
3 helpful votes
on July 22, 2017
Really helps relax sore and tired muscles. It seems to have a calming effect for my occasional restless legs and I've even used it to help relieve the on-coming pain of a really terrible headache. Some might find the pressure a bit too intense for their taste but that can be alleviated by placing a towel between you and this massager. So far, it's proving to be a quality product that's earning its keep. I highly recommend it.
on July 11, 2017
This is the second pillow I purchase. The first was a Gift for my boyfriend who suffers from sciatic nerve pain and other back related issues. After hearing his positive feedback, he bought one for me. Oh man this baby is awesome. It massaged out my knots in a few minutes. If you are someone who suffers from back, neck, or shoulder pain, and don't mind a rough massage, this is for you. Just beware that it does leave one feeling quite sore for a bit (which I don't mind at all.)

Another thing, this company is AMAZING! I have only purchased from 3 companies willing to go above and beyond to make sure that the customer is satisfied, and this company is one of those three. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.
*note I am not being paid for this review.
on February 18, 2016
You guys, this massage pillow is a game changer. I was having HORRIBLE neck and shoulder pain from a pinched nerve and kept going to the chiro to try and "unpinch" the nerve, but the costs were adding up with not much in pain relief. I even had a couple massages done to relieve the tension, but I knew I would need something more consistent to relax and loosen up the muscles. I bought this expecting to return it, but I LOVE IT. It's amazing for getting in between the shoulder blades and the heat component is a really nice addition too. I usually lay this on the floor and will do one shoulder at a time to really get into the muscles. It's nice because you can kind of lean into it to increase or decrease pressure. Like I said, I was expecting not to like this, but with so many great reviews I figured I should give it a try and I am so happy I did. Muscle and neck pain relief that I can manage at home on my own!