Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ZymaDerm Natural Molluscum Contagiosum Treatment for Kids & Adults, Fast, Gentle & Painless Plant-Based Formulation – FDA Registered, Made in USA, 13 Milliliter
|Price:||($60.90 / Fl Oz)|
|You Save:||$8.07 (23%)|
- NATURAL MOLLUSCUM TREATMENT: Plant-based formulation containing essential oils to aid in the elimination of molluscum papules to restore clear skin; For almost 20 years ZymaDerm has been the leading molluscum brand
- PAINLESS & EASY TO APPLY: Parents can painlessly apply ZymaDerm with a glass applicator; One bottle can treat 60 papules for one month; Apply directly to each molluscum bump twice a day using the application rod attached to the cap
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY SOLUTION: Patented formulation developed by a practicing medical doctor and research scientist after his own daughter contracted molluscum at 5 years old; Years of experimentation and clinical trials proved effective
- EFFECTIVELY ELIMINATES MOLLUSCUM: 86% of doctors surveyed rated the formulation’s key ingredients effective at treating the symptoms of molluscum*; Two published clinical trials show ZymaDerm’s core ingredients have an 84% success rate of clearing molluscum symptoms*
- NATURAL, FAST & GENTLE: Non-toxic formulation with natural ingredients; For external use only; Made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility; ZymaDerm is FDA-registered: NDC# 69163-4136-1
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZymaDerm is the safe proven treatment to quickly and painlessly eliminate molluscum contagiosum
- Painless and easy to apply.
- Effectively eliminates molluscum.
- Safe for kids and adults, and easy on the skin.
- Plant-based, non-toxic with natural ingredients.
- For 15 years ZymaDerm has been the leading molluscum brand.
No Traumatized Children With Gentle ZymaDerm
- Patented formulation developed by a practicing medical doctor and research scientist
- Supported by clinical studies and published scientific journal articles
- Safe for children 9 months and older, and equally effective for adults
ZymaDerm Has Been Trusted By Over 1 Million Parents To Safely And Quickly Eliminate Molluscum Bumps.
Preferred by 8 out of 10 Doctors
In an independent study conducted by the School of Business at Boise State University in the U.S.A., released in June 2012, 86% of doctors surveyed preferred ZymaDerm over other treatment options. (1)
84% Success Clearing Molluscum
Two clinical trials conducted in the U.S.A. with two published medical reports demonstrated that the ingredients work with a 84% success rate clearing molluscum. Journal of Drgs in Dermatology, March 2012, Vol. 11, Issue 3, Pages 349-354. (2); Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 58 (2004) 245-247) November 2003. (3)
Developed by Practicing MD and Scientist
Developed by Yale University trained biologist with 21 years as a practicing physician and research scientist after his own daughter contracted molluscum when she was 5 years old. Years of experimentation led to the exact combination that clinical trials proved effective
NEW: ZymaDerm Body Wash
Combine ZymaDerm with the Body Wash for the Most Effective Treatment
- The combination helps with stubborn cases of mollusum
- Improves the effectiveness of the treatment
- Aids in quicker healing
ZymaDerm Body Wash
ZymaDerm Body Wash with Tea Tree Oil is newly introduced to enable ZymaDerm to more effectively and more rapidly treat molluscum.
- Gently exfoliates the skin, reduces inflation, soothes the skin and nourishes and moisturizes it
- Removes the outer layers of dead skin cells to allow ZymaDerm treatment to penetrate the blisters more effectively
- Used in combination with ZymaDerm for Molluscum to enhance and speed treatment
|ZymaDerm for Molluscum||ZymaDerm Body Wash||ZymaDerm for Molluscum and Body Wash|
|Description||ZymaDerm for Molluscum is a safe and proven treatment, who's patented formulation painlessly eliminates molluscum contagiosum||Gently exfoliates, nourishes, moisturizes and soothes the skin, while also reducing inflammation. Aids ZymaDerm ointment in the treatment of molluscum. It can be used to alleviate symptoms of other viral skin conditions.||When used as a combination regimen, more effectively combats stubborn or severe molluscum outbreaks.|
|Intended use||Treatment of molluscum contagiosum||Aids in the treatment of molluscum contagiosum with ZymaDerm for Molluscum ointment||Combine ZymaDerm for Molluscum with Tea Tree Oil Body Wash for a faster, more effective treatment|
|Recommended daily use||Twice a day||Once a day, before the evening application of ZymaDerm for Molluscum||ZymaDerm for Molluscum - twice a day. Body Wash - once a day|
|Safe for kids and adults (check for allergies)||✓||✓||✓|
|Painless and easy to apply||✓||✓||✓|
|Contains essential oils||✓||✓||✓|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA||Made in USA||Made in USA|
(1) Follow Up Survey of Physicians Using ZymaDerm in the Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum in an Office Setting; Shikhar Sarin, Ph.D. et. al.; College of Business and Economics, Boise State University, Boise, ID, June 2012.
(2) Combination of Essential Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia and Iodine in the Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum in Children; Eric Markum, MD, Ph.D. and John Baillie, MD; Journal of Drgs in Dermatology, Vol. 11, Issue 3, Pages 349-354, March 2012.
(3) Essential Oil of Australian Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia Citriodora) in the Treatment of Molluscum Contagious in Children; Briant E. Burke, Jon-Eric Baillie, Richard Olson, Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 58 (2004) 245-247, November 2003.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 898407001016
- Date First Available : August 16, 2004
- Manufacturer : Naturopathix,Inc.
- ASIN : B002N2XUBE
Best Sellers Rank:
#6,035 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #11 in Wart Removal Products
- Customer Reviews:
Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to iodine. Contains iodine. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, itching, redness of the skin develop. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful as an aid in the treatment of molluscum contagiosum symptoms. Not recommended for eczema or psoriasis.
5x Argentum nitricum HPUS 10%,7x Echinacea agustifolia HPUS 10%, 7x Fucus vesiculosus HPUS 10%,7xThuja occidentalis HPUS 10% Essential oil of M. alternifolia and B. citriodora, high selenium canola oil, clove oil, fractionated coconut oil.
For external use only.
For External use only. ZymaDerm contains seaweed, which contains iodine. ZymaDerm is not to be taken internally. If you are pregnant, allergic to iodine, or allergic to shellfish consult your physician prior to use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Compound W One Step Wart Remover Strips for Kids, 10 Medicated Strips
Dr. Scholl’s FreezeAway Wart Remover Dual Action, 7 Applications / Freeze Therapy + Powerful Fast Acting Salicylic Liquid to Remove Common and Plantar Warts
Natural Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Painlessly Removes Plantar, Common, Genital Warts Infections, Advanced Liquid Gel Formula, Proven Results by Evagloss
Wart Remover Alternative - Natural Ingredients, No Acid, Freezing, Burning. Plantar Wart Removal, Face, Lip, Flat, Body, Hand, Foot. No bandaids, Vinegar, Patch or Dr - Healing Natural Oils (11ml)
|Sold By||barginhousedeals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LighteningE||Healing Natural Oils|
|Size||0.45 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||10 Count (Pack of 1)||0.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||W1||0.37 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and after using this product 2xday for ONLY 1 WEEK. I am MC free. I'm floored. Stunned. Crying from happiness. I'm sure there are instances where this product didnt work, but for me it was a holy grail. I'm about to cancel my dermatologist appointment because I'm cured. I will say- I did read an article on PUbmed about the benefit of using teatree oil in conjuction with Iodine and so I did use Iodine with this product ( which contains teatree oil). Maybe the combination cured me and could be the solution for others out there.
Here is what you should know about these bumps: there is very little you can do for treatment while the virus is new/active. Once the body starts fighting the virus and the bumps start to plateau in terms of new ones appearing is when you can start effectively treating them.. before this stage all you can do it try to prevent the spread (we wore long pants as much as we could especially at night). Use white bath towels so they can be bleached (we used a new towel every bath) and try to avoid sharing towels with other children. He was not a picker so we had that going for us too.
Once the bumps stall you can treat them and start to see results (at least thays how it worked for us). Here is what I did:
*5-6 drops of tea tree oil in the bathtub every night.
*I applied this oil 2x a day
* In the evening I also applied a thin layer of benzoyl peroxide cream after the oil dried, then after the cream dried we put on clean (long pant) PJs.
I reccomend this product as long as you use it with realistic expectations, it's not a miracle treatment.
Top reviews from other countries
In short the answer to both is yes, yes it does work, whether it'll work for you or your child I've no idea but given the annoying nature of Molluscum its definitely worth a shot.
I did a fair bit of research into molluscum after my son had had his for 6 months pr so and was having real issues not scratching them and then inadvertently spreading them to the rest of his body. We got the usual "nothing works, leave them alone" from the doctors but for a 6 year old kid frankly that's unrealistic and as a parent incredibly frustrating.
My research brought up some medical evidence and some research papers that showed iodine solution to be somewhat effective but that there was mixed evidence and that nothing really works reliably. It also showed up that none of the ingredients in Zymaderm were harmful and that its mostly tee tree oil and iodine solution.
I could writes reams but basically it works. Apply as directed and in very small amounts and it started to work on my sons mollusum within two to three days. Over the course of two weeks his molluscum cleared up completely. Was it the Zymaderm? I can't say 100% if it was but I'm pretty sure it was. You need to be a bit careful about application and I did skip a few applications when his skin was a little raw as there was a little irritation as they were shrinking but otherwise it worked very well and had minimal side effects. I have and will continue to recommend this to people especially parents of young kids as frankly "no treatment" isn't a realistic option and this seems to be a low risk option worth trying that for many seems to work very well.
It's not cheap but it's your kid so what to do!
As this was a Friday afternoon I thought we’d have the weekend to try and treat them to reduce the size and appearance before thinking about freezing them, which I would imagine would leave inflamed spots on her.
This product seemed to have pretty good reviews, so I bought it. Thankfully it arrived very quickly and we dabbed her spots religiously morning and night. While some reviews report that after a few days the spots disappeared, sadly that wasn’t the case with my daughter. However, having treated them for just over a week now, some of them have actually gone and the others look well on their way. It doesn’t appear that there has been any further outbreaks on her body and we’re still applying it twice a day. So, while I can’t confirm that it’s completely cleared up, but the results look very good in just over a week, which is so much better than 18 months!! Fingers crossed they continue to heal.
TWO WEEKS ON...
We’ve continued to apply the treatment and while there are faint marks still, the spots have all but gone. So, we’re delighted with the product and feel it’s definitely worthy of our 5 star rating!
Previously, my daughter had had molluscs for about a year. The GP said there was no effective treatment. She had dozens and they were spreading on her neck towards her face, so I tried another product called Molludab. The molluscs were very slow to respond, she found the treatment painful and it was a very frustrating experience to try and dab it on with the tiny applicator and without damaging her skin around the molluscs. It still took over a month of twice daily applications before we made any progress and they all finally fell off after two months.
When my son later developed the same, I found a recommendation for this product under a Molludab review . I was very skeptical, as this product is mainly tea tree oil based, and I had already tried tea tree oil unsuccessfully with my daughter, with very limited success. However there are additional ingredients here too and the formulation must be good because with no pain at all and with zero fuss my son's molluscs disappeared within two weeks! I was just sorry I hadn't known about it when my poor girl had this. Thank you Zymaderm!!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.