Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zymox Ear Cleanser With Bio-Active Enzymes, 4 oz." and save 60% off the $12.50 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zymox Ear Cleanser With Bio-Active Enzymes, 4 oz.
|Price:||$8.52 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.98 (32%)|
- Effective, non-toxic way to manage dirty ears
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Leaves ears smelling fresh
- Easy to use
- 4-ounce bottle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
All I can say, is -- it was like a miracle. The smell immediately stopped, he stopped shaking his head for the first time in 10 years and slept like a baby. This stuff has been a godsend to our family - and especially to our doggie. He's so much happier now and gets a lot more attention now that he doesn't smell like a manure pile (seriously, this is what he smelled like). Thank you Zymox!!!!!
1) EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE! Vet visit cost me a lot more and did not solve the problem...
2) Efficient and Effective: Just a few drops in each ear a day, and 7 days later the infection was completely gone!
3) Easy to apply: OK, my cat is a grumpy old man and hated the daily cotton swab cleaning we resorted to for nearly 2 months straight. Although he didn't immediately love having this liquid dropped into his ear, he actually was not opposed to it after the first treatment. It was very easy to place the drops in the ear and massage it in. Even though he would shake his head after each application, the gel is thick enough that it didn't spray everywhere while he shook.
4) RESULTS!!!!!!!!!! Infection is gone, and my cat is literally a completely different cat. He is even more loveable and sociable now then he was pre-infection. The infection was quite a nuisance to him, and as a result he scratched himself to the point of scabbing, and was really moody and agitated also. Now he rests peacefully, his fur is shiny, full and back to normal, and cuddles more than ever.
Glad I did the research and read these reviews. Our dog is like 'new!'
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My lab suffers from chronic ear infections and this clears it right up. This medication is just as good as the prescription one but at a fraction of the cost. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Anthony S
This stuff is great! My lab suffers from frequent ear infections and we have to make trips to vet often to get medicine. Read morePublished 1 day ago by nicole
This seems to be a quality product. A few drops in my dogs ears and it cleaned them right up. My only problem is the smell of the product. It reminds me of a stable. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Scottish Rose
Just bought my second bottle because my dogs have ear problems, this works exceedingly well, and it beats the hell out of high vet bills. Read morePublished 3 days ago by PatriotEd
Works great. Doesn't seem to bother or irritate my golden retriever puppy.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a great ear cleaner for dogs. The one problem was when we received the package it had leaked. We found the cap was not on tight and some of the liquid had gotten out.Published 6 days ago by Gene E. Autrey
Works great! Just needed it for regular cleaning and cleared our frenchy pup's ears right up.Published 7 days ago by bigorthy
This ear cleaner works really well for cleaning our Springer Spaniels ears! It helps loosen the gunk so that we can get it out. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer