- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by zziggysgal when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Zziggysgal – Organic Culinary Herb Seeds (12 pack) – Thyme, Chives, Cilantro, Summer Savory, Sage, Dill Bouquet, Garlic Chives, Italian Parsley, Mustard Leaves, Oregano, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Basil
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.54. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily Grow Your Own Herbs & Vegetables – Add your own natural flavors and ingredients to any meal with our 12 variety seed set including Thyme, Chives, Cilantro, Summer Savory, Culinary Sage, Dill Bouquet, Garlic Chives, Italian Parsley, Mustard Leaves, Oregano, Sweet Marjoram and Sweet Basil for the perfect organic flavors to any meal.
- Ideal for Indoor and Outdoor Growing – Our 12 variety herb seed set is germination-tested and guaranteed to sprout all year long whether on a small countertop in your kitchen or in your backyard garden.
- Fresher and Healthier Flavors – Studies show that homegrown organic vegetables are more delicious and higher in fiber, enzymes, vitamins, proteins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Easy to Follow Instructions – Quickly learn step by step the ingredients for gardening success with our fully illustrated growing guidebook that includes information for the novice to the expert gardener. From lighting, soil, equipment, watering and more our expertise and resources will be there for you every step of the way.
- Seeds Are Our Passion – Zziggysgal is one of the few USDA Certified Organic Seed companies on Amazon that guarantees gardening success with our Non-GMO seed products. Grown right here in the USA, our decades of experience in the gardening field is available to you as we educate, answer questions and learn from our customers and clients to ensure a more organic and self-sustainable future.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||INOUT|
|Package Height||0.6 x 5 x 7.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
Welcome to Zziggysgal! Home of organic herb seeds, heirloom veggie seeds and lavender. Located in California.
INSPIRATION…it started with a vision…easily accessible safe food seeds!
We love organic gardening and we were always looking for untreated seeds that were not genetically altered. In 1998, we founded Zziggysgal, determined to provide other home gardeners with high quality safe seeds. We continue that commitment to this day.
Rewarding and Fun to Grow
Forget farm to fork, use your home to create seed to fork. Starting from seeds will give you a wider selection of herbs and vegetables at a lower cost.
Once the plants are established, they require very little maintenance and you'll have fresh herbs and vegetables whenever you need. You’ll always have the right ingredients to give that extra special touch to all your meals and bring out the flavor that only fresh herbs and vegetables can bring.
Easy to Grow
Now anyone can easily grow their own herbs and vegetables whether on on your kitchen countertop or in the comfort of your backyard garden. We include a downloadable step by step guide with instructions and advice from our decades of experience to help with lighting, soil and care instructions. Zziggysgal seeds provide the healthiest choices and varieties that are grown especially by you.
Multiple Uses and Benefits to Growing Your Own Vegetables and Herbs
Herb and vegetable gardening is an educational experience for adults as well as for children. In additon to learning about the growing process, it can lead to better and healthier food choices as the right herbs and vegetables can magically flavor up dishes without using loads of salt, butter, and cheese.
Including fresh herbs and vegetables in your dishes is a very easy way to boost your meal’s vitamin and nutrient content. They contain unique antioxidants, essential oils, vitamins, phytosterols and plant derived nutrients, which help equip our body to fight against germs, toxins and to boost immunity level.
The vitamins and antioxidants in fresh herbs and vegetables have cytotoxicity action against prostate, pancreatic, colon, endometrial cancer cells. Not only do they keep are bodies thriving, but they are a wonderful addition to food as they add distinctive flavors taking a meal from good to great.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only one I had some trouble growing was the cilantro. I'm not really sure the reason, but since all others sprouted and grew no problem I'm assuming it was mostly my fault. They sprouted but refused to grow more than 3 inches.
What you get, and what I used it for in case you need some ideas for using your new wonderful herbs:
Sweet Marjoram - Soups and added to some homemade salad dressings
Thyme - Chicken dishes, mashed potatoes, veges, fish, pork
Savory - A few Eastern European dishes
Parsley - Added to almost anything Mediterranean. Tabbouleh, grape leaves, potatoes, risotto.
Basil - Homemade pesto, pasta sauce, and salad dressings
Oregano - Of course Italian food, but also goes well with many Mediterranean dishes.
Cilantro - Didn't have much luck with this one, but cilantro is a must for Mexican cuisine or vegan dishes.
Dill - Use to add a bit of "fresh" flavor to things like potato salad, fish, and sandwiches.
Chives - Potatoes, shepherd's pie.
Mustard - I love smashing these leaves up and adding them to pork dishes.
Garlic chives - Use as you would regular chives.
Sage - stuffing, sausages, french and creole cooking.
Updating a month or so later-the tomatoes, and spinach that had sprouted basically just died. No reason really, I was taking good care of them, it just kind of happened overnight. The peas, beans, eggplant, and cherry tomatoes are doing great but I think it's too early to know if they will produce fruit or not. The bell peppers actually JUST started sprouting, which doesn't make much sense to me. I had pretty much given up on them but they were still being watered because of their location.
Update... My dill plants not only survived my brown thumb, they flourished and matured! I also planted the garlic chives and they did excellent as well. Yay! Happy dance!