|Manufacturer||Advanced Flow Engineering|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Item model number||21-30018|
|Manufacturer Part Number||21-30018|
|OEM Part Number||21-30018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
aFe 21-30018 Universal Clamp On Filter
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.70 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Improves airflow for better performance and acceleration
- Oil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty
- Tall, Rounded, evenly-spaced pleats for maximum dust holding capactiy
- Constructed with 100% pliable polyurethane for great seal without use of foam gaskets or sealing grease.
- Pro DRY S Three-Layer Progressively finer porosity synthetic media for high airflow with high filtration efficiency.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pro DRY S Media: This filter features Pro DRY S Oil-Free 3 Layers Of Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media For Maximum Convenience with High Filtration Efficiency. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. This media is washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles and easier to service since it is oil-free. Rounded Open Pleats: aFe performance air filters use tall, rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which produces more useable filter surface area for increased airflow and greater dust holding capacity. 100% polyurethane construction: To allow multiple cleaning cycles, the air filter is made with 100% 55 Shore "A" pliable polyurethane that does not deteriorate with time or exposure to heat and chemicals. Piable urethane ensures excellent sealing capacity without the use of foam gaskets or sealing grease. aFe Power OE replacement performance filters have a life-time warranty, will not void the factory warranty and are emission legal in all 50 States.