a_line Women's AL-80020-11MOP Liebe Chronograph Black Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The classic dive watch gets the a_line treatment courtesy of a bezel tachymeter, 60 second, 60 minute and 24-hour subdials, and the added touch of style that comes with a white cabochon screw-down crown and black mother of pearl dial.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features include a stainless steel case and bracelet, date window between 4:00 and 5:00, and silver tone luminous hands.
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
a_Line's Liebe collection shows why a_Line is top of the line when it comes to creating women's timepieces. This stainless steel watch has a black mother of pearl dial with luminous hands, 60-second, 60-minute and 24-hour subdials, a magnified date window and a tachymeter. It also offers 50M of water resistance that is suitable for swimming and showering. This versatile timepiece will be a boon to any woman's collection.
Ever drive down a barren highway, wondering what it might be like to red line? To feel the danger, freedom and exhilaration that overwhelms your senses when you hit the gas?
In life, there are moments where to "red line" means deciding that reward on the horizon outweighs the risk. Where to "red line" means that we are willing to go beyond our comfort zone and strive for greatness.
The founders of red line/a_line—manufacturers of luxury timepieces for over three decades—have held true to the belief that a person's watch should symbolize something beyond just minute hands and push buttons. After all, we look at our watch more times than we look at anything else. It should symbolize more to its owner.
So while each red line/a_line timepiece is manufactured to the highest of standards, it is more than about telling time. The signature red crown on every red line watch should serve as a constant reminder that in life risks are worth taking; that it is ok to go beyond your limits and to Never Look Back.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00F8AT8FA
- Item model number: AL-80020-11MOP
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||a_line|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||36 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||1 year seller warranty, water resistant|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: I have a large wrist and like my watches big around, but this one is too big even for me. The case is very thick and sticks out too far, and the whole thing is extremely heavy. I knew that the chronograph dials would be a little distracting, but I can't even figure out how to use them properly based on the instruction booklet that was provided.