Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: a_line Women's AL-80022-02-WH "Amare" Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 27, 2015
This is a beautiful watch...The first time you try and put it on, don't get frustrated. It is a very different way of latching the buckle, but very easy to take on and off after you get it correct. I have had tons of compliments on it and it is very comfortable. This is not a small watch. If you are petite/small, this may not be the best option for you. It is rather big and heavy...but, I love it!
on June 8, 2014
I have a small wrist, very small approximate wrist size of 4.5 inches, and also a petite woman. Was a little worried this watch would look too big but it doesn't. Extremely fashionable and rich looking, a statement piece. I am now an A_Line watch fan.
on August 11, 2014
Absolutely love the look of the watch, but have not been able to figure out how to open the clasp on the band so that I can put this on my arm, even after reading the instruction booklet. If I can't get it open in the next 2 days, it goes back, unfortunately.
on July 11, 2014
I had recently had to return this beautiful item back after having it for two days in my possession I couldn't figure out how to attach the armband it was soooooo confusing
on June 29, 2015
This is a great looking watch. Figured out the clasp quickly. It takes the right wrist to wear this watch and it was not me. If it was a little smaller, I would have kept it in a heart beat.
on September 3, 2014
The watch looks good. Many people have problem with the clasp on the band but it is not that difficult. I went to you tube and there are many videos.
on July 25, 2014
Love this watch and get many compliments. Perfect for summer. The only complaint I have is difficulties with the clasp from time to time.
on January 20, 2016
got this for my wife and she loves it! looks and feels great, especially for the price. You could pay alot more and get alot less.