Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
[UPDATED] asked by Q on December 6, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I received product yesterday, hooked it up to my computer and turned it on. It went directly to TomTom/Home where I carefully followed the directions which guided my through the steps including typing in my special code for lifetime map updates. It then had me update map, do install and save to my computer and 2.5 hours it was all set to go. No error messages received as a lot of reviews mention. tomorrow is the test drive to test it locally. so far i like the product a lot for the money it was a great buy.
Peter Vanstrum answered on December 8, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Go to tomtom home and do a backup first. Then remove all voices except the computer one. That the one that speaks street names. Then go to update my device and update the software first. Then update the maps. Then you will be fine. Follow these steps and you will have no problems.
fox answered on January 2, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Jonathon answered on December 8, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm from Venezuela and I could not update my tomtom xl340.t, if you can not use in that country. please ask for help
Carmen Rodriguez answered on February 25, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
FREE Maps MUST be activated within 90 days. This is NOT mentioned in the Tom Tom propaganda.
Joel Q Burdett answered on October 25, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product