|Product Dimensions||9 x 2.4 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||ASWS30005|
|Care instructions||Machine Washable|
|Item Weight||1.01 pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
aden + anais Silk Soft Swaddle Blanket, Boutique Muslin Blankets for Girls & Boys, Baby Receiving Swaddles, Ideal Newborn & Infant Swaddling Set, Perfect Shower Gifts, 3 Pack, Expedition
|Care instructions||Machine Washable|
|Brand||Aden + anais|
|Item Weight||0.46 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 2.4 x 9 inches|
About this item
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If at any point in time - for whatever reason – you should be dissatisfied with our baby blanket - don’t hesitate to contact us!
- SUPER DURABLE BOUTIQUE QUALITY- Let our luxuriously soft high quality bamboo muslin assure you that you’re doing the best thing for your baby’s comfort. Superior breathability, natural give, softness and durability. Baby essentials which last a lifetime and provide happiness throughout generations
- LARGE, VERSATILE & STYLISH – Includes three 47” x 47” (120cm x 120cm) swaddle blanket. Our large sizes provide you and your little bundle of joy with enough space for wrapping & swaddling without having to fear that she / he will outgrow the blanket too soon! You can also perfectly use our baby blankets as a receiving blanket, swaddle sack and stroller cover.
- THIN, BREATHABLE & SAFE - Each individual 1-layer swaddle blanket is thin enough to provide ample breathability. aden +anais keeps your little one comfortable and safe!
- NO MORE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS - Keep your little one from overheating while at the same time providing her / him with a nice comfy blanket. Swaddling recreates the snugness of the womb so your baby is provided with a well-deserved good night’s sleep and enjoys the benefits of the most natural and soothing ways of resting. Our muslin blankets are specifically designed to match your little ones needs
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE**Photo is of blankets after 2 years of use! Yes, they still look new. I'm not really sure what all the negative comments are about on this product. These blankets are the best on the market. All of the other blankets out there like it are trying to copy this blanket/brand. The size is perfect for swaddling an infant, covering a car seat, using it as a nursing cover or even covering a toddler up on a warm sunny day. These blankets are extremely soft and have no itch to them what so ever. I highly recommend these blankets to all new mommy's. I have also bought them as baby shower gifts. How many blankets do you know of, that can hold up as well as the ones in the picture, after TWO YEARS of use?? Multiple washes, drags on the floor, drops on the ground, boogers and spit up on them and they still look new!! Why are you still reading this?!? Go buy these blankets, I promise you wont be disappointed.
I will say that the softness does make swaddling slightly more difficult than the muslin ones, as these are a bit more slippery. However, with a little practice, it works just fine.
I also use these as nursing covers - just tie two corners together and slip over your head, as well as baby carrier cover (clip onto carrier hood with binder clip).
Lastly, I love this indigo shibori print. Very chic and gender neutral. Once my LO outgrows these, I might try to convert to scarves, or perhaps a sarong (assuming they don't become her comfort blankets)!
I'll update later on the durability once we get to use them more in practice.
Top reviews from other countries
Incredibly disappointed with these ones, all the other have been great but these are hard, rough and not silky soft at all. In fact even after 3 washes each they are still nothing like the previous swaddles I have bought from the same company. I think for the price (£42) I have been massively ripped off, even my 3 year old daughter calls them rough. Have you changed the material these are produced from?? Weren't the others cotton and these are viscose?? Not impressed and you can't really call them 'silky'.
The print is fairly sparse but gives a nice splash of colour. Given that the print is a little coarse to the touch this is a good thing. The patterns are pleasant and unisex both in design and colour so a great choice.
Bamboo fibre is fantastic, soft, absorbent, breathable and warm. Our little one lives being wrapped in his bamboo swaddle and he often grabs a handful and snuggles his face against it. It keeps him warm enough without overheating and I'd recommend without hesitation.
They also feel really soft and get better with each wash. Our daughter loves being swaddled in them and settles really well when she's all wrapped up. We like them because they're not too thick so no danger of her overheating.