- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001N4DO14
- Item model number: 228493
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #661,275 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
adidas Formotion Extreme Sock, Collegiate Navy/White, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 98% Nylon/ 2% Spandex
- Extra Small fits youth shoe sizes 9C-1Y
- Small fits youth shoe sizes 13C-4Y
- Medium fits men's shoe size 5-8.5, women's shoe size 5-9.5 & youth shoe sizes 4Y-346
- Large fits men's shoe size 9-13 and women's shoe size 10-352
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ultimate sock for the dedicated soccer player. Features adidas' Formotion anatomically shaped 'Left/Right' foot-bed to enhance natural movement of the foot. ClimaCool mesh areas provide ultimate cooling while ClimaLite construction wicks moisture. Targeted cushioning on foot-bed for shock absorption. Features compression zones in arch and ankle areas for added stability. Lightweight construction for a close fit and excellent ball touch. This product is Odor Resistant and has been treated to resist bacterial odors. Order Multiple: Six 1-packs
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Size Large fits me well, size 11 shoe.
They're the right combination of easy to put on, but snug enough to hold the guards up, and very comfortable to boot. I've worn them for ten matches and they're holding up very well through 10 washing machine trips.
Throw out your saggy old socks and pick up a pair, you won't regret it.
They are comfortable and have been quite durable in play. Great fit for me. I have both the black and red ones.
I hope they continue to withstand my sporting adventures. They are a little more than I wanted to originally spend, but they were most certainly worth it!